CHAPTER 26

Sehun's pov

I woke up from my sleep and saw Jongin still sleeping soundly and peacefully. Slowly I pulled a smile. Hes so handsome. My hands stroked his face softly.

"Sehun?" I pulled away my hand when I heard him calling my name. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. The warm smile that always successfully melted my heart.

"Good morning, Jongin" I said and smiled sweetly. He woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning, Sehunna" he said and yawned. He looked so tired. I didn't sure to do this or not but I thought I need to do it!

I approached him slowly and landed my lips on his plump lips. Only a light kiss, but successfully made him fully awake and shocked.

I hid my reddened face, I were so shy! He still in shock and kept touching his lips, making sure this was not a dream.

He turned around to face me but I avoided his gaze. He chuckled and pulled my face to look at him.

"Thank you for the morning kiss, honey" he said, I know it sounded cheesy and cringy but still can make me blushing hard and what he just called me? Honey?!

"O-oh, okay" I stammered, I were still shy !

"So just a kiss?" and the pervert Kim Jongin was here! I rolled my eyes annoyed and scurried towards the bathroom door.

"Sehun!" I turned arounda and saw his annoyed face. I sticked my tongue out and ran away into the bathroom before he caught me.

Kai's pov

Both of us were getting ready when suddenly our house door bell rang. We looked at each other wondering who was the person.

"Who is it?" I asked, but Sehun shrugged.

Sehun walked towards the door to see who's coming. I can see he was shock to see the person. I frowned. Who was the person?

I came closer and looked at the visitor shockly.

"Good morning, Jongin Hyung!" in front of my mansion, Oh Taeyong, my brother in law standing and beamed. I totally know it was fake!

"Taeyong? What are you doing here?" I asked, I noticed that Sehun snorted and looked away.

"Appa said that I will go to school with you and Sehun Hyung" he said 'happily'. I just nodded as the reply.

"Sehunna, are you done?" I asked my beautiful wife, I really noticed that he was not in the mood because of the little devil!

Sehun only replied with a humming.

I smiled and ruffled him, receiving a death glare from the latter.

"Jongin! You messed up my hair!" he said and fixing his hair.

Author's pov

They arrived at school few minutes later, Taeyong stepped out from the car and pulled Kai away.

Sehun scowled. "What the fuck is his problem?!"

Sehun just rolled his eyes and walked away. The devil had snatched his husband away, he really wanna choke that boy!

Kai didn't even say good bye to him yet! Sehun wanna yelled put loudly now. He sighed heavily.

"Sehun!" he saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walking towards him. He smiled.

"Where's Kai?" Baekhyun asked, the smile on Sehun's face disappeared. Kyungsoo noticed that and quickly changed the topic.

"Let's go to class now!" he said and pulled both of his friends away to their class. Baekhyun wanna protest but Kyungsoo sent him a death glare.

"Just a bit more time Sehunnie, and you can live peacefully without those jerks!" once again, a mysterious guy said. He looked at Sehun with a soft look.

"I'm freaking hungry now!" Kyungsoo yelled, three of them were walking to the canteen.

Sehun suddenly stopped when he saw someone, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at him confusedly.

"Hun? What's wrong?" they asked but Sehun still remained silent, he was looking straightly at someone not far from them.

Sehun clinched his palm and frowned. His face was already reddened but his eyes still staring at those two person.

His husband and that freaking devil!

Sehun can see Taeyong was trying to get Kai's attention and Kai seems like didn't mind about it. Sehun was extremely mad and shocked when he saw Taeyong just kissed Kai's cheek.

FREAKING KISS HIS CHEEK!!

Sehun clinched his teeth, he could feel his eyes was already tearing up. He didn't care about it, about anything else! He didn't know why he was so mad and angry.

Sehun turned around and ran away quickly from the scene, he ignored Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who were shouting his name. He didn't care! He need to be alone now.

Kai's pov

I was trying to get away from this little devil, hes so freaking annoying! Why not? He kept disturbing me with being so clingy and disgusting.

I tried to ignore him but suddenly he kissed my cheek, I was too shock until the shouting voice startled me.

"SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I heard Baekhyun and Kyungsoo yelling, but wait! Sehun? SEHUN?!

I was dumbstrucked, I looked at Taeyong and the guy still smiling sweetly like nothing happened. I scowled.

I ran quickly to chase Sehun but unfortunately I couldn't find him, I ruffled my hair frustrated. I didn't expected this to happen!

I didn't care anymore, all I need was Sehun. I ran towards my car and started the engine. Who cares about the school law now!

I drove my car crazily, I need to find Sehun and explained everything to him.

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update andd dont forget to read my new story ❤