CHAPTER 4

Author's pov

"Yo, Kai!" a bass voice startled Kai from his peaceful sleep. He looked up and see Chanyeol's idiot smile.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked annoyingly. Fyi, Kai really hate someone disturbing his sleep.

"Cmon Kai, wake up!"

"We are going out today!" Kai saw Luhan standing beside Chanyeol. He looked at both of them before

Bugh

He threw the pillow right at their handsome face. "You just wake me up this early to ask this?!"

Luhan and Chanyeol wiped their precious face and smiled awkwardly at the angry Kai.

"What happened here?" Yuri came into her son's room after hear Kai's shouting.

"Nothing ahjumma" Luhan said awkwardly. The pretty woman just giggled after seeing them like that.

"Jongie, what happened?" Yuri asked and sat beside Kai who's still annoyed. She really knows Kai doesn't like to be disturb.

"They have waited for you, wake up" Kai finally obeyed his mom and walked to the bathroom.

Thank you ahjumma, you're the best!" Chanyeol said and smiled widely. Yuri just smiled sweetly.

"I will wait you guys downstairs" she said and walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hun! Wanna go out today?" Sehun looked at him confusedly.

"Where?" he asked.

"I don't know, just follow us!" Kyungsoo said. Sehun just nodded his head agree.

Sehun went into his room to get ready leaving Kyungsoo and Baekhyun waiting for him. After a few minutes, he walked out. BaekSoo looked at him shockly.

Sehun look so fcking sweet and badboy at the same time in those outfit. His messy brown hair makes him look more cute. He wore a black hoodie and match it with the tight black jeans.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked them. They just shook their head.

"You look so sweet, Sehunnie~" Baekhyun said and pinched Sehun's chubby cheeks. Sehun pulled away Baekhyun's hand from him.

"Baek, I'm not sweet!" Sehun protested making both of his friends giggled.

"Let's go now" Kyungsoo finally said. They walked together to the place before Kyungsoo suddenly saw someone he really know.

"Guys! Isn't that the head prefect?" hearing the 'head prefect' words made Sehun turned around quickly and unfortunately their eyes met. They looked at each other shockly before Sehun looked away ended up the eye contact.

Meanwhile Kai just looked at Sehun shockly. "He's so sweet" he thought and kept staring at Sehun even after Sehun looked away. Chanyeol looked at his friend confusedly.

"Dude, what's wrong?" he asked and pat Kai's shoulder making the guy startled. He smiled awkwardly and just asked them to go.

"Isn't that Oh Sehun and his gang?" Luhan words stopped three of them. They looked at them at the same time.

"That Baekhyun look so pretty today" Chanyeol said and smiled like an idiot seeing Baekhyun. While Luhan kept staring at Kyungsoo.

"Kai, let's go to them" before Kai can protested they already pulled him to them and Kai can only follow them.

"Hey" Chanyeol said and made the badboy gang shock.

"Hey" Baekhyun said and smiled.

"Wanna go with me, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked awkwardly. Baekhyun quickly agreed and both of them leave Sehun and Kai alone.

Luhan? Yes, he just kidnapped Kyungsoo away without a word and both of them already laughing together right now.

"So, what are you doing here?" Kai asked Sehun.

"This is theme park, what do you think people do here?" Sehun replied without looking at Kai. Kai just sighed heavily. "This going to be so hard" he thought.

"Can you talk properly, Oh Sehun?" Kai asked with a higher tone but Sehun just looked at him coldly.

"What is it, head prefect?" Sehun asked teasingly.

"My name is Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun"

"I don't ask and don't call me with my full name!"

Kai sighed again.

"Why I can't?" Kai asked decided to tease Sehun but the respond he got was really shocking.

"I don't like it~" Sehun whined without he realise making Kai looked at him shockly. Sehun already realise what had happened quickly turned around avoiding Kai.

"Badboy huh?" Kai asked with a smirk. Sehun looked at him madly.

"What do you want, jerk!?" Sehun asked angrily. He really felt annoyed with the head prefect right now.

"Now I can see the another side of Oh Sehun, the 'badboy' " Kai said and smiles teasingly. Sehun really felt Kai was so fucking annoying.

"Shut up!" Sehun said but Kai kept laughing. Sehun looked at him madly. Sehun want to punch Kai before Kai pulled him closer and

Chuu~

Kai kissed the pinkish lips and successfully made Sehun shock asf! Kai started to make the kiss deeper before Sehun realised and

Bugh

Sehun finally punched Kai's precious face and walked away leaving Kai who's in pain.

"Bro, what happened?" Chanyeol asked him shockly. He never thought Kai will kiss the badboy.

"I'm okay bro!" Kai replied.

"What are you doing, Kim?!" Luhan asks him hysterically.

"What?" Kai look at them confusedly.

"Is Sehun's punch hit you so hard until you lost your memories?" Kai just grinned awkwardly.

"I don't know, dude" Kai said. He's being honest. He really didn't know why was he kissing Sehun.

Chanyeol and Luhan looked at each other and smiled meaningly. They know what was happening.

-

"SHIT! WHY IS THAT JERK KISSING ME?!" Sehun shouted loudly. He wiped his lips hoping can destroy Kai's lips from it. It's his first kiss and Kai stole it!

"Sehun, calm down" Baekhyun tried to calm his friend.

"How can I be calm Baek?! It is my first kiss and THAT FUCKING HEAD PREFECT STEAL IT!" now they understand why Sehun was so hysteric about the kiss.

Sehun kept crying because of the and fell asleep. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun smiled seeing that. Yes, Sehun is a badboy buy for them he is still a baby boy.

"I know there will be something between them" Kyungsoo said and looked at Sehun who was already sleeping soundly.

"Yes, I can see it when the head prefect stares at our Sehunnie" Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo agree.

"Hope you guys will be together soon" both of them thought.

--
I'm sorry for not updating this story lol tbh i don't have any idea tho and now I will be updating💕