CHAPTER 10

Sehun's pov

I really hate this! Really really hate this! I wished I could kill this guy right now!

I were walking behind Kim Jongin right now, followed him and people were watching us. My badboy title was ruined by this jerk!

"What's wrong with you?" that voice startled me. I lifted up my head and saw him looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked him back. Ignoring his question.

"Lift your head when walking" Jongin said and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away leaving him.

"Do you really need to follow me, Jongin-ssi?" I asked him. He keep following me until I arrived at my class.

"Yes Sehun-ssi, I need to make you sure you enter your class" he said with his serious face. I turned around and wanna entered the class, don't wanna fight with him again.

"Oh Sehun" he called my name. I stopped walking and turned around to see his face. I raised my eyebrows asking him to continue his words.

He slowly approached closer to me and whispered.

"Study well Sehunnie, see you later"

I blushed. He stared at me before his lips slowly came closer to mine and-

Chup~

He kissed my pinkish lips and walked away with a sweet smile leaving me blank. I touched my lips slowly still in shock.

My heart beating so fast now. I could see other people was shock to see the incident just now.

The badboy in the school and the most popular student in the school were kissing!

"Sehun-ah!" that voice startled me from thinking about Jongin. I turned around and could see Kyungsoo and Baekhyun running towards me. I looked at them coldly.

"Yo Hunna! Wassup?" Baekhyun said and pat my shoulder like nothing had happened before.

"How are you?" Kyungsoo said and stood beside me.

I looked at both of them coldly. Slowly I lifted my hand and-

Buk! Buk!

I hit them with the thick book I found on the table.

"AUCH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"OH SEHUN WHAT THE HECK!?"

They shouted painfully at the same time. I tried to control myself from laughing at them but I couldn't. I laughed so hard at them. They looked at me with a killer look but who cares.
"What?! Who asked you to leave me alone yesterday?!" I asked madly at them. But not fully mad actually, cause if that didn't happened I wouldn't meet Kim Jongin. Wait! What am I thinking about right now! Wake up Oh Sehun!

"We're sorry Sehunna" Baekhyun said and smiled awkwardly at me.

"Sorry Hun!" Kyungsoo said.

"Treat me bubble teas or I will never forgive you!" I said and walked to my place and sat down leaving them shock.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo just sighed heavily and followed me to sit down in their place.

"Rip my money" they thought at the same time.

-

Kai's pov

I smiled alone in the class while thinking about Sehun. I really looked like Chanyeol right now (HAHAHA SORRY YEOL)

"Yo dude! What's wrong?" Luhan suddenly pat my shoulder. He sat down on the chair beside me.

"Just-

"HEYYO WADDUP GUYS!" before I can finish my sentence, that Park Idiot Chanyeol already startled everyone with his freaking loud voice.

"What's wrong with you, idiot!?" I said and stared at him with a killer stare. He just smiled widely showing his white teeth. He walked towards me and sat down in his place.

"Now Kim Jongin, tell us what happened to you until you become like Chanyeol today?" Luhan asked ignoring the protest from Chanyeol.

"Why me?!" Chanyeol asked but both of his friends just ignored him. He sighed heavily and remained silent.

"Oh Sehun" I don't know why I said his name but that guy really made me insane.

"What's wrong with him?" Luhan asked. Chanyeol waited for me to answer but I still didn't say anything.

"I don't know how to say it" I said. Only that I could say for now. I didn't sure about my real feelings.

Chanyeol and Luhan smiled teasingly to me but I tried to ignore them.

"How's your Kyung- and Baek-

Crap. I forgot their name now.

-Kyungshoe and Baekhoon?" I said unsure. Luhan and Chanyeol looked at me coldly before-

Plak! Plak!

"KYUNGSOO, idiot!"

"BAEKHYUN, idiot!"

Luhan and Chanyeol slapped my head hardly. I wiped my hear painfully and  glared at them.

"Yeah yeah, how's your BAEKHYUN and KYUNGSOO?!" I said loudly and clearly for them.

"We're dating each other now!" Chanyeol said and smiled sweetly. He suddenly remembered his Baekkie.

"Me too!" Luhan said and smiled prettily(?)

I rolled my eyes annoyed.

-

Author's pov

"Oh Sehun!" Yunho's loud voice stopped Sehun from walking. He rolled his eyes and turned around to see his father staring at him.

"What?" he asked coldly.

"Where have you been?!" Yunho asked madly. He's angry with his son right now! What's wrong with him?

"Out" Sehun replied shortly.

"What do you think you are doing, Oh Sehun?!" Yunho stared at his son angrily. Sehun just looked at him expressionless.

"Not even your problem" Sehun said and wanna continue walking to his room before he heard his mom's voice.

"Sehunnie?" Yoona called out her son name softly.

"I'm tired, eomma" Sehun said and entered his room leaving his parents.

He threw away his bag and laid down on his bed. He really wanna cry now! He sighed heavily and slowly his eyes closed. He slept.

--

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter 💕 vote and comment