CHAPTER 23

Author's pov

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, he woke up from his long sleep and looked beside him. He can see Kai was sleeping soundly. He realised that both of them were still naked because of yesterday.

His face burned when he remembered what had they done last night, he stood up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom door.

Sehun shouted when he felt hurt at his bottom part, he can't even walked. Chanyeol was right about Kai was a beast in the bed.

Kai woke up after hearing the shouting, he saw Sehun sitting on the floor while holding his waist and his face expression showed him that Sehun was in pain.

"Sehunna? What's wrong?" Kai asked. He quickly walked towards Sehun. Sehun sent a dead glare to his husband.

"It's your fault, idiot!" Sehun said and hit Kai lightly. Only a light hit. Kai laughed out, of course it's his fault for making Sehun like this.

"What are you laughing about?!" Sehun really wanna punch the handsome face if he's not in pain right now.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" Kai said, he stopped laughing and helped Sehun to get into the bathroom. He wanna entered the bathroom but Sehun pushed him away.

"No! I can do it myself!" Sehun said and slammed the door in front of Kai's face. Kai sighed. He just planned to have a second round in the bathroom. Pervert

His lips slowly pulled a smile when he remembered Sehun's red face just now. Gosh! How much he love Sehun!

He was so happy to know that Sehun was already his, and he will make sure no one ever gonna disturb them. No one!

Sehun opened the door and looked around, he didn't see Kai anywhere. Sehun sighed of relief and walked out of the bathroom. He didn't know why he was so shy. The incident last night was so embarrassing for him, he kinda like it to be honest.

Sehun wore his school uniform and get ready. Yes! It's school days and he needed to go to that freaking school even after the last night thing. Sehun was wondering, he could ask Kai to be absent today. Kai is his husband now and the school head prefect!

While thinking about that, the doorknob suddenly opened and Sehun saw Kai walking into the room with already neat uniform.

"Sehunna, are you ready?" Kai asked and smiled at Sehun, the smile that could make Sehun blushed.

"Ermm Jongin?" Sehun called out his name shyly. Cutieeeee omgggg

"Yes? Why?" Kai asked, he walked closer towards Sehun and waited for the guy to said the words.

"Can I be absent today?" Sehun asked and looked at Kai with his hoping puppy eyes that anyone can't resist. He could see Kai was trying to calm himself.

Kai tried to hold himself from attacking Sehun that time. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

"No!" Kai's word made Sehun pouted his lips annoyed.

"Just for one day, Jongin~" Sehun started to whine but Kai's answer still the same. Sehun finally just followed Kai from behind with his pouting lips.

"Stop pouting or I will kiss you now" Kai said but Sehun just ignored him and looked away. Kai sighed heavily.

They arrived at school together and that made every student looked at them confusedly. They were wondering how can these two came to school together?

Sehun walked while stomping his feet and still pouting his lips. Kai only followed from behind and chucked seeing Sehun.

"Sehunna" Kai called Sehun when they arrived at Sehun's class. Sehun turned around, he's still annoyed with Kai.

"What?!" he asked.

Kai smiled and pulled Sehun's waist closer to him. His plump lips crashed Sehun's tiny lips.

"I've told you to stop pouting" Kai said while looking at Sehun's blushing face.

"See you later, baby" Kai said and once again pecked the kissable lips before walked away from there. Sehun rubbed his neck awkwardly, he's shy right now!

"Good morning, Sehun!" Baekhyun suddenly came and greeted Sehun.

"Jongin is so sweet, you're so lucky!" Kyungsoo said and that successfully made Sehun's face became red.

"Awwww our Hunnie is shy now~" Baekhyun teased his best friend and received a death glare from the guy.

--

"Yo! Our newlywed is here!" Chanyeol wrapped his hand around Kai's shoulder. Kai pushed him away and sat on his place.

"How's your first night?" Luhan said with a teasing smile, he kept lifting up and down his eyebrow and that made Kai wanna puke.

"It's my first night, why should I tell you?" Kai said. Chanyeol and Luhan looked at each other, they really wanna punch their best friend now.

"What the hell, dude?"

"Come on, dude!"

Chanyeol and Luhan already sitting in front of Kai, they were waiting for Kai to tell them. Kai looked at them coldly.
"It's great!" Kai finally said.

"Just great? It's your first time right? Surely it's more than great" Luhan said and Kai heard that as teasing. Yes! It's Kai's first time too.

"It's amazing, fantastic, wonderful, magnificent! What else should I say?" Kai answered and continue busy with his works.

Kai and Luhan rolled their eyes, they were really jealous of Kai. They promised they will marry their own lovers soon.

Kai waited for Sehun in front of his class, they were in different classes so Kai need to wait for his wife to go back together.

Sehun walked out of the class with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. He was shocked to see Kai standing there waiting for him.

"Hey Sehunna!" Kai said. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo slowly walked away from there leaving the newlywed couple.

"Hey Jongin" Sehun said.

"Should we go now?" Kai asked and wrapped his hand around Sehun's slim waist.

"Y-yeah, but don't hug me like this Jongin!" Sehun said and tried to get away but Kai still hugged him.

"Who cares? Let's go, baby" Kai said, he ignored all the students who were shocked to hear the name he called Sehun.

"You're so annoying!" Sehun said and still walking with Kai hugging his waist.

"But you love me" Kai said. Sehun blushed, does he really love Kai now? He's still not sure.

--

Hey! Sorry for the late update, im just waiting for the right time to publish cause it's our precious baby bear birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LOVELY KIM JONGIN💖 we will always love you, bby❤ andddd also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED DO KYUNGSOO💕 stay healthy, we love you so much 💝