CHAPTER 34

Kai's pov

My footsteps towards my car become faster, I was worried. Sehun didnt pick up my calls, where was he?

I dialled up Sehun's number again, hoping this time the guy would answer it and told him he was okay but-

"Sorry, the number you had dialled-

"Damn it!" I cursed under my breath, hearing that operator's voice again. I was hoping to hear my wife's sweet and soft voice not this operator annoying voice!

"Sehun, where are you?" I kept saying that, and got in my car which was parked outside the school.

If not because of this damn meeting, I could be with Sehun now.

I got in the car, slamming the door before starting the engine. Suddenly, my thoughts stopped me.

"Oh Yunho"

I suddenly remember that name, my father in law name. I grunted at the thought of that, father in law?

"Hello, Chanyeol?" I dialled Chanyeol's number and luckily the guy answered it right away.

"Yes, Sir" he answered, probably knowing the reason I called him.

"I couldnt find Sehun, and he didn't even pick up my calls, anything happened?" I said.

"Yunho already started his plan?" Chanyeol replied, my lips slowly curved a smirk.

"As expected, call Kris and tell me their location" I ordered him, in normal time he would protest my orders but knowing that I were his boss now, he wouldn't protest it.

" I will, Sir" Chanyeol said, before ending the calls.

"Well Oh Yunho, you wanna play around with me?" I smirked, driving my car away from the school compound before speeding up to my office. My real office.

"We'll see who will win this game"

Author's pov

"Sir" the men at the entrance bowed down to their boss, Kai just walked through, it was something normal for him.

"Chanyeol, have you called Kris?" Kai asked, his eyes stopped at Chanyeol waiting for the taller guy to answer him. The taller guy just nodded, handing the phone to Kai.

"Hello Kris"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Any news?" Kai asked, he was worried about Sehun so much.

"Yunho already kidnapped Sehun few hours ago, they keep him at the old building not far from the town" Kris explained, Kai exhaled deeply before chuckling softly.

"I'll be there soon, make sure everything is fine there" Kai answered, he was going to end the call before Kris stopped him.

"Sir wait!"

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"I think you should go back first" Kris said, his lips curved a mysterious smirk. Kai furrowed, what did he mean?

"Why?" he asked.

"Someone is waiting for you there" Kris' answer made Kai more and more confused. He was about to ask again before a sudden thought stopped him.

His lips curved a smirk,

"Great idea" he said, ending the call.

"Ask the men to get ready as planned" Kai said, handing the phone to Chanyeol before scurried out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked, walking beside Kai while waiting for the guy to answer.

"Meeting someone" Kai said, getting in the car. Chanyeol didn't give up, he got in the same car, sitting at the passenger seat.

"Who?" he asked again.

"You will know later" Kai replied, speeding his luxury car, Chanyeol finally gave up. He knew Kai wouldn't tell him so he just sit quietly at the seat.

"Sehun know your secret already?" he suddenly asked, Kai inhaled deeply before releasing a heavy sigh. He shook his head weakly.

"What?!" Chanyeol yelled loudly, Kai snorted, he could only remained silent while the guy beside him blabbering about why Sehun should know about him and blah blah..

"Why didn't you tell him yet, Kim Jongin?!" he finally stopped with the question and looked at me with the better you tell me the good reason before I will choke you here look.

"First of all Park Chanyeol, I'm your boss now so don't be informal!" Kai retorted, staring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"So mind telling me the reason, Sir?" he asked again. This guy seriously.

"I want Sehun to know it by himself" Kai answered without any doubt, hid eyes were still focusing on the road.

Chanyeol wanna protest but he quickly shut his mouth. Shaking his head before staying silent, he will let the guy do his own decision.

"Look who's here" Kai said, stopping his car. Chanyeol lifted up his head, his lips slowly curved a smirk, he saw Taeyong standing there in front of Kai's big mansion probably waiting for Kai.

"Should we go now, Chanyeol?" Kai asked, smiling mysteriously.

Chanyeol nodded, replying the smile.

"After you, Sir" he said.

Kai got out of the car, walking towards Taeyong. He grunted seeing the kid.

"Jongin hyung!" Taeyong howled, he ran towards Kai, hugging his arm.

"Taeyong, what are you doing here?" Kai asked, smiling sweetly at Taeyong.

"I was waiting for you to be back!" he answered excitedly, Chanyeol rolled his eyes annoyed seeing his fakeness.

"Really, where's Sehun hyung?" Kai asked again, he could see Taeyong snorted before smoking sweetly at him.

"You don't need him, you only need me hyung" he answered.

Kai chuckled before leaning towards Taeyong and whispered something into his ears.

"No, I dont need you"

Taeyong's body stiffed, he looked at Kai who was staring at him with his sharp gaze, no smile at all on his face, only cold expression.

Kai snorted, pulling his arm away from Taeyong. He asked the guards who were standing near them to hold the guy.

"What are you doing?!" Taeyong yelled, he looked at Kai and Chanyeol who were looking at him.

Kai stepped closer to him, lifting his head to face him.

"W-who are you actually?" Taeyong asked, he was trembling.

"You will know it soon" Kai replied, pushing his face harshly before walking away.

"Bring him, we will start now"

"Sir, they already at the old building" Chanyeol said, Kai nodded.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot about this!"

"Tell his wife about this" Kai said, walking away from his house compound and got in his car.

--

Hi! Im really sooooorryyyy for the reallyyyy slowww update! 🙇

This story will end in about 2-3 more chapters, hope you like it and support my other stories ♡