CHAPTER 29

Author's pov

"SEHUUUNNNN!!" a loud yelling welcomed them when they arrived at the big Kim's mansion. We already know whose voice was that.

"H-hi eomma!" Sehun greeted his mother in law awkwardly and received a tight hug from her. A very tight hug. Sehun might die because of the hug if Kai didnt pull him away from his excited mom.

"Eomma! You might kill him!" Kai dragged Sehun away from his mom's killing hug. Yuri just rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Sehunna! Let's go, eomma already prepared lots of food for you" Yuri pulled Sehun away from Kai, ignoring his son's protest.

"Who is her real son actually?" Kai said, his father just laughed and pat his shoulder.

Sehun entered the big mansion, he was surprised to see lots of foods served on the dining table.

"Waaaa! This is so delicious!" Sehun said, his face was absolutely adorable.
"Eomma, you cook all of these?" Sehun asked, Yuri giggled then nodded.

"So, when can we get a grandchild?" Changmin suddenly broke the silence with the sudden question. Kai and Sehun were dumbstrucked.

"Yes! We cant wait!" Yuri said loudly.

Kai rolled his eyes again, and released a heavy sigh. "Eomma, appa, its still early, we just got married" Kai said, his right hand was searching for Sehun's hand and held the hand tightly.

"It's getting late, we should go back now" Kai said.

"No! Just sleep here" Yuri stopped them, her eyes looked at them hopingly.

"I want to, but my school head prefect is so annoying!" Sehun said, his eyes glanced at Kai who was looking at him questioning.

"Really? What did he do?" Yuri asked, Sehun smiled satisfiedly.

"He always scold me whenever I did something" Sehun told her and pouted his lips. Kai was looking at him shockly. He didn't do that!

"What? How dare he did that to my Sehun!" Yuri said.

"We will go now eomma, good night!" before Yuri could say or do anything, Kai dragged Sehun away into the car.

"What did you say, Oh Sehun" he asked and stared at those beautiful eyes.

"Jongin, are you mad?" Sehun asked, and wrapped his arm around Kai's neck, staring into those deep eyes.

"No, I'm not" Kai said, and looked away avoiding Sehun's gaze. Sulking.

Sehun chuckled, sulking was forever not a match for Kim Jongin.

"I love you" Sehun said and shot his sweet smiles, he slowly approached Kai closer and pecked a kiss on the plump lips.

Kai was shock with the sudden kiss, he pulled a smirk a sexy smirk and Sehun knew what's the meaning hidden behind the smirk.

"No no! We should go home now" Sehun said, getting away from Kai before the monster in him woke up and attacked him.

"Oh I don't mind if you wanna do 'it' in car" Kai said and approached the guy until their noses met.

"No! I dont want!" Sehun spoke, he ignored the fact that his cheeks were already burning.

"Maybe you wanna do it later, so it's-

Before the words finished, Sehun pinched his waist and glared at him which was cute.

"Do you wanna be killed here?" he said, threatening.

Kai chuckled, his wife was too cute to handle.

-

"So, what do you want from me?" said the guy with the scary face to the guy in the suit.

"I need you to kidnap somebody" the guy in suit answered.

"What will I get?" the scary guy asked again, his face was scarier with that smirk on his face.

"I'll pay you, just get the boy I asked you" the scary guy nodded, he stood up followed by the suit guy.

"It's nice working with you...Oh Yunho" he said to the suit guy, Yunho who was smiling.

Snap! Snap!

A guy with black cap and hoodie was standing not far from them, holding a camera and taking their pictures.

"Thank you for that, I'll show this to Sir" he said and walked away from there.

"Any news?" asked the guy with deep voice, Chanyeol nodded and handed the envelope to the boss.

"These were taken just now, probably Oh Yunho was planning something" he answered, the deep voice guy chuckled scarily.

"So they pay a guy to kidnap him?"

"Yes, Sir" Chanyeol said.

"Still watch them, good job for today Chanyeol" the guy said, Chanyeol bow and scurried out of the room.

"No one can touch what is mine" he said.

--

Hey! I'm sorry for the late update:( andddd should I continue this story? I feel like its getting boring and weird:') sooo should I?