CHAPTER 17

Author's pov

Kai crushed their lips again and shoved his tongue into Sehun's mouth. He broke the lips kiss and faced the milky white neck. His plump lips kissed the skin making Sehun shivered. He bit his lips, hoping the moaning didn't came out from his mouth.

While Kai was busy marking the skin, his other hand slowly unbuttoned Sehun's shirt. He shoved his hand into the shirt and rubbed the flat stomach. Sehun shivered between the kiss.

Kai's hand grab Sehun's school jeans and unzipped the pants. Sehun and Kai stared at each other. Sehun hissed when he felt something touching his precious brother down there. He looked and saw Kai's large hand rubbing his.

"K-kaih" he closed his mouth tightly from producing the moaning sound that will attract the people in the toilet.

"I couldnt handle it anymore, Sehun-ah" Kai said and unzipped his own pants. Sehun was shocked to see Kai's was bigger than his.

Kai held Sehun's waist and was about to do his work before someone's voice startled both of them.

"SEHUNNA! ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Sehun startled and pushed Kai away from him after hearing the familiar voice. He quickly pulled on his pants and buttoned up his shirt. He opened the door and saw Baekhyun standing there.

"Sehun? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun looked suspicious to him.

"H-huh? I'm okay of course!" Sehun replied and smiled awkwardly.

"Well Mr Choi asked me to look after you" Baekhyun explained. Sehun nodded and pulled Baekhyun out of the toilet leaving the guy who's still in hard condition.

"SHIT!" Kai cursed when Sehun just left him like that! IN THIS CONDITION!

Kai sighed heavily and tried to finish his matters before going to class.

"You will pay for this, Oh Sehun!" he thought and smirked meaningful.

-

"Dude, Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked Kai when he saw his bestfriend came in the class with sweaty face and messy appearance.

Kai didn't answer the question, he just sighed heavily and sat down in his place.

Luhan raised his eyebrow and looked at Chanyeol with a -what happened to him, dude?- look.

Chanyeol just shrugged and looked at Luhan with his -i don't know what is going on- look.

"Kai? Are you okay?" Luhan asked but the latter still remained silent.

"Kim Jongin?! Do you hear me?" Chanyeol raised his voice and yelled at Kai making the guy startled.

"W-what? Why?" Kai asked with confused face. Luhan and Chanyeol facepalmed themselves. What was going on with this boy?

"We asked you, what happened?" Luhan asked the same question again. Kai sighed. He didn't want to talk his friends about this but they would totally forced him to tell.

Finally Kai told everything to them and as he expected, Chanyeol and Luhan were laughing out loudly. Kai looked at them with his cold face.

"Sehun left you just like that?" Chanyeol asked and continue laughing making Kai wanna choke him right away.

"That's so tragic bro, luckily my Kyungie didn't do that to me" Luhan said. Kai rolled his eyes annoyed.

"You did that with him, Lu?" Chanyeol suddenly stopped laughing at Kai's tragic incident and asked Luhan.

"Well yes, we did that once almost everyday" Luhan answered without any doubt and proudly. Chanyeol chuckled.

"I will totally ask Baekhyun after this" Chanyeol said and smiled alone, thinking dirty about his precious boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you two talking about?!" Kai finally exploded. Why were this two talking about these kind of things in this crowd class with freaking loud voice.

"Don't be so jelly Kai, we know we are the goddess" Chanyeol said and smiled proudly making Kai wanna puke.

"Goddess my ass!" Kai said and ignores his two idiot friends who were laughing loudly at him.

-

The class already ended, the students scurried out of the classes and head back to their own home.

"Should we buy something before going to Baek's house?" Kyungsoo asked while three of them walked out of the class.

Sehun didn't answer, he was still thinking about the incident just now in the toilet, he didn't mean to just leave Kai like that. He's shocked.

"Sehun? Oh Sehun!" Kyungsoo startled Sehun from thinking about Kai. Sehun smiled awkwardly and rubbed back of his neck.

"What did you say, Kyungie?" Sehun asked.

"What are you thinking about, Hun?" Baekhyun asked after realising something wrong with his friend.

"N-nothing" Sehun answered and tried to smile but end up being awkward smile.

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo asked him.

"I'm sure, let's just go now!" Sehun quickly changed the topic and walked quicker from them. BaekSoo looked at each other confusedly and shrugged.

"EOMMA! IM HOME!" Baekhyun yelled loudly after they arrived at his house.

"Welcome home and oh! Sehun and Kyungsoo is here" a pretty old woman came from the kitchen few minutes later. Sehun and Kyungsoo bowed to the woman and greeted her.
"Sorry for disturbing, ahjumma" Sehun and Kyungsoo said.

"It's alright, Baekkie is alone anyway" the woman, Tiffany said and invited them to come in.

Sehun and Kyungsoo was shocked to see the variety food served on the dining table.

"Have a seat, Sehun, Kyungsoo" Tiffany invited those two to sit and served them.

"Waaa! So delicious!" Sehun praised Tiffany's cooking and made the beautiful woman smiled.

"Of course, look whose mom is it" Baekhyun said proudly making Kyungsoo and Sehun wanna throw up.

"Baekkie, eomma forget to tell you" Tiffany suddenly said. Baekhyun looked at her.

"Later, eomma need to visit your grandma so, eomma will stay here for few days" Tiffany said.

"So, eomma will leave you here with Sehun and Kyungsoo" she continued.

"Alright eomma!" Baekhyun replied with a smile.

"Take care of the house and don't do any weird thing!" she said and Baekhyun nodded understand.

"Eomma will go now, good bye!" Tiffany said and pecked Baekhyun's cheek.

"Take care of Baekkie and yourselves" Tiffany said to Kyungsoo and Sehun and pecked a kiss to both of them.

After Tiffany went out of the house, they headed to Baekhyun's room.

"What should we do now?" Kyungsoo asked. Both of Sehun and Baekhyun shrugged.

Suddenly Sehun's phone rang, he answered the call after seeing his mom was calling.

"Yes, eomma?" he said.

"Hunnie, where are you now?"

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoy this chapter 🐬