CHAPTER 9

Author's pov

Yuri dialled the phone number and waited for the person to pick up. After few minutes, finally the person picked up.

"Hello?"

"YOONA!" Yuri yelled to the person, Yoona and made her startled.

"Yuri? Is this you?" Yoona asked still shocked.

"Yes! This is me!" Yuri answered still yelling making Yoona shocked again.

What's wrong with her friend? Calling her all of sudden at night and suddenly shocked her with a loud shout.

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked.

"Remember that your son need to marry my son?" Yuri asked ignoring Yoona's question.

"For the company? yeah, why?" Yoona said confused. Why did Yuri suddenly called her and asked her this question.

Yoona and Yuri were best friends since childhood. When grew up, they married to the successful entrepreneur, Oh Yunho and Kim Changmin. Fortunately, Yunho and Changmin were also best friends. So, they decided to merge their companies by their children's marriage.

Kim's family had two sons. First was Kai's brother, Kim Minseok but the guy already married with Kai's brother in law, Kim Jongdae. So, Kai need to the marry Oh's family son.

Yunho already planned that Taeyong will marry the Kim's family son not Sehun but unfortunately, Sehun met the Kim's first.

"I've met your son and he's so sweet!" Yuri said excitedly. She really liked Sehun!

"You already met him?" Yoona asked confusedly. He looked at his husband with a questioning look.

"Yes! We will meet later to discuss about it, good bye!" Yuri said before Yoona could say anything she already hung up the call.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked his wife.

"Yuri called me just now" Yoona said and slowly walked towards his husband and sat down on the bed.

"Yes, why?" Yunho said and looked at his wife waiting for the pretty woman to continue her words.

"Do you remember that our son need to marry their son?" Yoona asked and Yunho nodded.

"She said she already met our son and wanna meet us soon to discuss about it" Yoona explained what happened just now. Yunho just smiled.

"Great! Sounds like Taeyong already met their son" Yunho said.

"Yeah, I think" Yoona answered slowly. She felt pity to Sehun. He's a sweet guy but end up being like this because of the lacking love from his father.

-

Sehun opened his eyes slowly and he really regret it. Now, in front of his face was Kim Jongin's handsome face.

Sehun didn't realised he was staring at the perfect face in front of him now. He could see the sharp eyes, plump lips and sexy tan skin.

"Enjoying your time, Oh Sehun?" the voice startled Sehun. Kai's eyes slowly opened and looked at him intimately.

"W-what do you mean?" Sehun asked. He looked away avoiding the sharp gaze.

"I know I'm handsome, that's why you can't stop staring at me" Kai said teasingly.

"No, you're ugly!" Sehun said and hit Kai's face with the pillow.

"I'm taking a shower now!" Sehun finally woke up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom leaving Kai who's laughing at him loudly.

In the bathroom, Sehun stared at his own reflection. Blushing red face, heart beating so fast. He shaked his head trying to forget those things.

After few minutes, he walked out from the bathroom and one more time, he regret it! He could see Kai's shirtless back right in front of him!

Sehun freeze. Not knowing what to do.

Kai slowly turned around and saw Sehun standing in front of the bathroom.

"Sehun?" Kai called his name.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay? Yes, I'm totally okay! Seeing your shirtless body is totally okay for me! Thank you for asking!" Sehun thought.

"I'm fine" only that Sehun could say. His face started to getting red when he saw Kai walking closer to him.

Kai's hands landed on his forehead.

"You're not sick, what's wrong with you?" Kai asked concerned about Sehun's condition now.

"I'm fine Jongin, it's okay" Sehun said slowly and push Kai's hand away from him.

"I've prepared your uniform, you're going to school with me today" Kai said while buttoning his own shirt.

Sehun looked at the uniform without thinking about wearing it now. He didn't want to go to school.

"But Jongin, I don't want to go" Sehun said.

"No excuses Oh Sehun" Kai said still didn't look at Sehun but he knew Sehun was looking at him coldly now.

"Not your problem" Sehun said and looked away.

"Yes it's my problem, head master ordered me to look after you until you change your attitude" Kai said and stared at Sehun.

Flashback

"Come in" Leeteuk, the head master said after he heard someone knocked his room.

Kai opened the door before closing it again and walked towards the head master. He bowed down.

"Yes Sir, you call me?" Kai asked.

"Have a seat first, Jongin" Leeteuk invited Kai to sit.

"So, how can I help you?" Kai asked.

"Actually the main reason for me to call you now is about Oh Sehun" Leeteuk slowly explained to Kai.

"You know what had he done right?" he asked and Kai nodded.

"So I want you to help me because you're the head prefect and I trust you to do this" Kai still listening without saying a word.

"I want you to change Oh Sehun" Leeteuk said and looked at Kai.

"I will try my best to do it, Sir" Kai said and smiled. He stood up and bowed down before walked out from the office.

End flashback

"What do you mean?! I'm not a kid!" Sehun said and glared at Kai making him looked like a kid now.

"Now change, I will wait for you downstairs" Kai said and walked out of the room ignoring Sehun's shouting.

"That head prefect is so annoying!" Sehun said and forcefully wore the uniform that Kai prepared for him.

"He can't change me! Who does he think he is?!" Sehun still busy cursing Kai.

"I promise I will change you and make you fall for me!" Kai said and smiled meaningful.

--

HI! How's the story? Do you like it? Don't forget to vote and comment!💕