CHAPTER 27

Sehun's pov

I ran away from the school, I didn't wanna think about anything anymore. Who cares if the head prefect will be mad. He was with that little devil right?! Why do I sound like a jealous person? IM NOT JEALOUS!

I don't know what feeling was this, I kept denying my real feelings.

My stepped stopped at a bus stop nearby, I sat down on the bench and buried my face started to cry again.

Why did this feel so hurt?

I don't know where to go anymore, I were lost. My mind was a mess.

"Why does this things happened to me?" I asked myself, kept repeating the same question without I knew the answer.

I could feel something dripping on my head, I lifted up my head and saw it was raining. I sighed heavily.

The rain started to get heavier, my clothes were already soaked wet, but still I didn't move.

I were still looking at my shoes, ignoring the people who were passing by looking at me weirdly.

Suddenly, I could feel that rain stopped, it was not dripping on me and a pair of shoes standing in front of me.

I slowly lifted up my head and saw him. The person that I didn't wanna meet for now. I groaned and stood up, walking away from him.

"Sehun!" he called out my name but is still kept walking, ignoring his calling.
I could feel my eyes became heavier and my head was spinning. I didn't sure what happened to me, but I passed out and a pair of strong arms around my waist.

Kai's pov

I were still searching for him when it was started to rain. I became more worried, I were afraid anything might happen to him.

I stopped my car when suddenly I saw someone, sitting on the bench with his head down and wet clothes. I quickly ran out of the car towards him.

It was so hurt to see him like this, it was my fault! I shouldn't even let him be like this, I promised that this will be the last time I saw him crying.

He slowly lifted up his head when he heard me calling his name, I could hear he was groaning, he stood up and walked away from me.

"Sehun!" I called out his name and tried to chase him but suddenly he stopped and held his head. He was closing his eyes tightly, like holding a really strong pain before he fell down. I caught him in my arms before that could happened.

"Sehun! Sehunnie!" I was dumbstrucked, I carried his small body in my arms and ran towards my car.

I put him on the passenger seat and ran to the driver seat before speeding up my car. I need to bring him to the hospital now!

-

Kai's pov

Kai was waiting patiently outside the room, he was waiting for the doctor to do the check up for Sehun. He couldn't stay still, he was worried if anything might happen to Sehun.

The door slowly opened and a man with a white coat stepped out, his face looked calm, he walked closer towards Kai.

"Doctor! How's my wife?" Kai asked when he realised the doctor, his face really showed that he was so worried and messed up.

"Don't worry Mr Kim, your wife is in a good condition" the doctor said and smiled calmly, Kai released a relief sigh.

"But he still need some rest cause his body is not fully recovered yet" Kai nodded, he thanked the doctor.

The doctor smiled and walked away, Kai was calmer now. He stepped into the room, he need to meet Sehun now.
Kai could see Sehun was sleeping peacefully on the bed, his pale face became more pale. Kai's heart ripped when he saw Sehun's condition.

He slowly sat down beside the bed and held the younger hand. He held Sehun's hand tightly and kept kissing it.

"I'm sorry Sehunna, it's all my fault" Kai said, he kept blaming himself, he thought that these things happened was all his fault.

Without Kai realised, someone heard all of it. Sehun was already awake when Kai stepped into the room. He pretended to sleep to know what will Kai did.

Sehun really wanna woke up and hugged Kai tightly, whispering to his ears saying that there were not his fault but he didnt and he couldn't.

He was still mad at Kai, he already forgave him, this was not his fault but Sehun still mad at him. He also confused of his own feelings, he didnt wanna think about it, let the times determined.

-

"I promised your life will be better Sehunna, just a bit more" the mysterious guy said again.

--

Hi! Soooo sorry for the late update🌸❤ im busy with my school works now:( soo hope la enjoy it and sorry if its too short 💫