CHAPTER 8

Author's pov

"How are you feeling now?" Kai asked.

"M-much better" Sehun said still hid his blushed face. He's still embarrassed of course. How can he said that!

"J-jongin" Sehun called Kai slowly.

"Yes?"

"Thank you" he said. Sincerely. He never said this to anyone before.

"It's my job, Sehun" Kai replied with a smile. A smile that he never show out to anyone.

"Take a shower first, I have prepared your clothes" Kai said and gave Sehun his clothes. Sehun took the clothes and stared at it.

"Jongin" Kai stopped walking and turned around to see Sehun.

"Why are you so kind to me?"

"Why are you doing this for me?"

Sehun asked. He looked at Kai hoping the older will answered.

"I also don't know why I'm doing this" Kai answered. He stared at Sehun making the younger looked away avoiding the contact.

"But maybe I have the same feelings as yours" Kai whispered to Sehun before going out of the room leaving the shocked Sehun.

Sehun slowly touched his chest and smiled. "What is this feeling?"

"But I like it" Sehun said.

He woke up and walked to the bathroom. He took a shower while thinking about Kai's words just now.

Meanwhile outside the room, Kai leaned against the door room and calming his heartbeats.

"What's wrong with me?" he asked himself. He ignored those feelings and walked downstairs.

Sehun walked out of the room slowly after finish showering. He looked around and didn't see Kai anywhere.

"What should I do now?" he said. He's confused of course. This is not his house.

"Sehun? Are you okay?" Kai suddbely came from nowhere and asked Sehun.
"You're shocking me, Jongin!" Sehun said with a shock expression. Kai grinned.

"Why are you so afraid?" he asked. Sehun look at him with an annoyed look.

"This is not my house so you know why!" Sehun said still with his poker face.

"Let's go now, eomma is waiting for us" Kai said. Sehun stood up there didn't know what to do. Kai rolled his eyes and pulled Sehun from there.

"Sehun? Come and sit here" Yuri said and pulled Sehun from Kai making the guy protest. He just want to be with Sehun. *cough* protective *cough*

Sehun sit on the chair awkwardly. He can see Kai's eomma and a guy there probably Kai's father.

"Sehun honey, dont be so awkward, make yourself comfortable" Yuri said and smiled sweetly to Sehun. Sehun nodded.

"So, Sehun you are Kai's friend?" suddenly Changmin, Kai's father asked Sehun.

"Kai?" Sehun looked at him confusedly. He didn't know who is Kai?

"Yes honey, Jongin, you don't know?" Yuri said softly.

"N-no, I never know that Jongin has another name" Sehun said. He looked at Kai beside him and the guy still silent.

"So, you're his friend?" Changmin asked again. Sehun nodded.

"Y-yes, I'm his friend" Sehun said even though he's unsure with the 'friend' word. He and Jongin will never be friend!

"Just friend? or maybe more than that?" Changmin teased Sehun.

"Appa, stop it" Kai said. Sehun just smiles with a blushing face.

"Yeobo! He's so sweet!" Yuri suddenly yelled and hugged Sehun tightly. Sehun was shock of the sudden tight hug.

"Eomma, you're scaring him!" Kai said and pulled Sehun away from his mom. Yuri realised and loosen the hug.

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you okay?" Yuri asked. Panick.

"I'm okay eomma, dont worry" Sehun smiled sweetly making Yuri shouted excitedly again. Kai rolled his eyes seeing his mother reaction.

"Who is your parents, Sehun?" Changmin suddenly asked. Sehun startled.

"Oh Yunho and Im Yoona" Sehun replied slowly. He really didn't want to say that person name as his father. Kai noticed that Sehun's expression changed when his father mentioned about Sehun's parents.

"He has a problem with his father?" Kai asked himself while staring at Sehun making the younger felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Wait YOONA?!" Yuri suddenly yelled again! Kai already facepalm-ing seeing his mother excitement.

"Yes, why?" Sehun asked confusedly. Yuri didn't answer, she just hugged Sehun tightly again.

"Eomma, you're really going to kill him!" Kai said and this time he really pulled Sehun away from his mom. Someone is jealous ~

"I'm sorry but I think I need to go home now" Sehun said and bowed but Yuri stopped him.

"No honey, you're staying here tonight" Yuri said. Sehun wanted to refuse but seeing Yuri's hoping face made him finally agreed.

"You're sleeping with Kai in his room" Yuri said and made Sehun freaking shocked. Sleeping with Kim Jongin? On the same bed? In the same room? A BIG NO!

"But eomma-

"It's okay Kai, eomma understand you if you want to do it then lock the door" Yuri said and walked away with a meaningful smile while Kai looked at his mom shockly.

"Now I know from where this pervert thingy inside me came from" Kai thought.

While Sehun looked at Kai with the 'WTF look'.

"Come on, before my eomma come here again and say something else" Kai said and entered his room followed by Sehun.

"You're sleeping on the sofa" Sehun said with the arrogant face as usual. Kai looked at him coldly.

"No way! This is my room so I'm going to sleep on the bed!" Kai protested. Sehun pouted again.

"But I don't want to sleep on the sofa~" Sehun whined.

"Then sleep on the bed with me" Kai said calmly not knowing that Sehun was freaking out right now.

"Why are you so afraid, Sehunna~" Kai teased him. Sehun threw the pillow exactly on Kai's face and covered himself with the blanket.

Kai chuckled and laid himself beside Sehun.

"Good night, Sehunnie" Kai said trying to tease Sehun.

"SHUT UP!" Sehun shouted. Embarrassed maybe? Kai laughed loudly made Sehun felt more annoyed.

"Shut the f*ck up jerk before I kill you!" Sehun yelled again and turned around avoiding Kai.

"You will never kill me, Sehunna~"

"JUST SLEEP!"

"Okay okay, good night" Kai stopped his laughter and slept with a tiny smile.

"Good night" Sehun said softly until no one can hear it except himself. He smiled and slowly slept.

--

Heyya, sorry for the late update! Don't forget to vote and comment 💕