CHAPTER 32

Rated scene alert!
(im so sorry is its a fail, im still trying! you can skip if you dont want read it) 

-

Sehun pushed Kai's chest lightly, feeling out of breath. Kai smashed their lips again, bringing the younger to their bed.

Kai carried him up before throwing him lightly onto the bed, before overlapping him.

Sehun winked naughtily at the older, inviting him to groaned because of his usual innocent wife's naughtiness.

Without any more words, their lips met again. Kai was sucking gently on Sehun's bottom lips while his other hands slipped under Sehun's shirt. Sehun shivered when he felt the sensation of Kai's touch on his skin.

"Jongin" Sehun moaned, looking at Kai with his puffy lips and redding face while the other was looking at him with eyes full of lust.

Kai couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful creature under him, he felt so lucky to have this guy as his married wife.

His hands were busy getting rid of those clothes on Sehun's body, now the younger was completely naked. Kai licked his dry lips, while admiring the perfect body of his lover.

Sehun couldn't help but to blush, seeing Kai's intense stares on his naked body. He startled when he felt something wet touching his chest, he looked down and saw Kai was licking his nipples, biting and sucking like a thirsty baby.

Sehun was moaning loudly, he like this feeling, the sensation that Kai gave him.

Kai's lips landed on the milky skin, kissing and biting, leaving a dark red sign on it. He can feel Sehun was pulling his shirt, gesturing him to get rid of it.

He shot the guy a smirk, before pulling off the shirt revealing his sexy bronze abs, and his tan skin.

"Like what you see, baby?" he asked, while the other guy just blushed while staring at him.

"Take this off too, daddy" Sehun said, pointing at the pants Kai was wearing. Kai was shocked to hear that, not the things he said to him but the thing he called him.

"Daddy?" Kai said, lifting one of his eyebrow looking at Sehun with a smirk.

"Take this off quickly, daddy!!" Sehun said while bouncing on Kai, making his ass hit Kai's crotch

Kai hissed, his below member was getting harder, he pulled down the pants leaving the boxer he wore. Sehun could see the bulge, his eyes widen to see the size.

"What are you looking at, baby boy?" Kai chuckled, seeing Sehun's shock expression.

"I want this inside me, daddy" Sehun said, his hand was already holding Kai's cock, jerking it off.

"S-Sehunnh" Kai bit his lips, Sehun's hands were so intoxicating. He pushed the younger, crashing their lips again, tongue fighting.

Kai pulled off his boxer, now both of them were completely naked. Sehun smirked, he pushed Kai until he was on the top of him.

Positioning Kai's cock in front of his hole, rubbing it around his entrance. He moaned loudly while closing his eyes tightly. Kai groaned, Sehun was teasing him now.

He hold the waist before pushing his big cock into Sehun's tight hole, making Sehun yelled.

"J-Jonginnhh!!"

It was hurting at first but Sehun slowly get used to it, Kai was completely in him now.

He waited for Sehun to get used before moving, the move were intoxicated for Sehun. He kept moaning and yelling everytime Kai hit his spot.

Kai finally shot his sperm in Sehun's hole, he pulled it out from Sehun's entrance.

They were both catching their breath while staring at each other.

Sehun's eyelids felt heavy, he placed his head on Kai's broad chest, he could hear Kai said "Thank you, I love you" before he fell into his deep sleep.

Kai's pov

My lips curved a smile while looking at this boy in my embrace, how can this innocent baby turned into a naughty boy?

I chuckled, pulling him into my arms.

"I love you, my baby" I said, stroking his cheeks before landing a kiss on his forehead.

I closed my eyes, following him, before falling asleep.

-

Author's pov

"How's the plan?" Yunho asked, the guy with scary face.

"I'll start it tomorrow, just like your plan" he replied, smirking. Yunho nodded, he couldnt wait for that.

"I know I can trust you, Kris-ssi" he said, looking at the killer he asked to kill Sehun.

While the guy named Kris just smirked.

"You can trust me.." he replied.

"I'll pay you more if you successfully completed this mission" Yunho said, before walking away leaving Kris alone without realising any suspicious thing.

"Stupid.." Kris muttered under his breath, pulling out his phone from his pocket. His finger dialled someone number, waiting for it to be answered.

"Any news, Kris?" the person asked.

"The plan will start tomorrow, as well as planned" he answered, his lips curved a smirk.

"Good, make sure it will work as planned" the person said again, Kris chuckled before answering it.

"You can trust me on this, Yeol" he answered, Chanyeol the caller nodded on the other side.

"I'll tell Sir about this" Chanyeol said before hanging out the call.

Kris tucked his phone into his pocket before walking away from the place.

He arrived at the office few minutes later, before anything Luhan pat his shoulder and told him that their Sir wanna meet all of them.

He nodded, following Luhan to their Sir's room. He could see Chanyeol was already there.

"Any news about that jerk, Kris?" Kai asked, looking at him.

"Things going as well as planned, Sir" he answered.

"Good, dont let anyone hurt my Sehun" Kai said.

"But I need to hurt him a bit in front of that jerk" Kris answered slowly, his eyes looking at his boss.

Kai's jaw hardened, he exhaled deeply.

"I need to let it this time, for his own safety" Kai replied, Kris nodded.

"I'll try to not hurt him, Sir" he said.

"I'm sorry, but have you tell him?" Luhan suddenly asked, staring at Kai waiting for the guy to answer.

He exhaled, before shaking his head.

"What?! Are you serious, Kim Kai?!" he asked.

"I'll tell him tomorrow, he will know it by himself" Kai replied, Luhan was about to snap out before Kai cut him off.

"I know what I'm doing Lu, trust me this time" Kai said, looking at Luhan.

"Don't worry Lu, everything will be fine" Chanyeol said, with nodding Kris.

Luhan sighed deeply, nodded.

--

Hi! Sorry late update, I just wanna tell you guys that maybe next week im not going to publish any chapter cause i have an exam sooo, ill try to do it as soon as possible 🐣🌸

And don't worry! This story will end up in few more chapters, see you soon!