CHAPTER 19

Author's pov

"Oh Sehun!" Yunho said, stopping Sehun from walking away. He sighed and turned around. He already know what will happen.

"We need to talk" Yunho said. Sehun looked at him with no expression as usual.

"Then talk" he said.

"What is your real with Jongin? How can they meet you first?" Yunho asked. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Nothing and not your problem" he answered and turned around to walk away from them.

"It's suppose to be Taeyong, not you! What had you done, Oh Sehun!?" Yunho raised up his voice tone. Sehun tried to held back his emotions, his tears but tonight he could not do that!

"WHAT HAD I DONE?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! IT'S NOT MINE, IT'S YOUR PROBLEM! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS!" Sehun finally exploded. He's enough with this things! Slowly his tears flowed over his cheeks.

Yunho remained silent after hearing that, suddenly he felt regret but he denied it. It's Sehun's fault not his fault!

"WHAT DO YOU-

"Sorry for interrupting ahjussi" suddenly a guy approached the Oh's family, he walked towards Sehun and hugged the guy. Yunho cut off his words.

"Sehun is my boyfriend, sorry for not telling you before this" Kai, the guy said, making Yunho closed his mouth.

"I didn't mean to be rude but we need to go now" Kai said, Sehun kept silent. The guy seems didn't have any interest to say anything.

"Take care of Hunnie, Jongin" Yoona said, the pretty woman already crying. She couldn't do anything, she only can cry.

"I will ahjumma" Kai said and pulled Sehun away from them.

They stopped walking, both of them didn't say anything until Sehun broke the silent.

"T-thank you, Jongin" Sehun said slowly. Kai smiled.

"You're welcome, Sehunnie" he said, Sehun wanna protest but he remembered that Kai had safe him just now, so he just smiled and nodded.

"W-why you didn't protest the wedding?" Sehun carefully asked, he's curious. Kai still smiling.

"Because I like you, Sehun-ah" Kai answered without any doubt. Sehun looked at him shockly, he avoided Kai's intense gaze.

"I'm serious, Oh Sehun" Kai said again and held Sehun's hand tightly. He stared deeply into those black sharp eyes.

"B-but I don't, Jongin" Sehun said and looked away, avoiding Kai's stare and avoiding his own feelings.

Kai smiled and pulled Sehun's beautiful face to face him.

"I will make you, Sehun" Kai said before crashing their lips into a deep kiss, a kiss fulled with love and care without any lust.

Sehun's face redder, he's blushing hard right now. His heart won't stop beating and it gone even crazier after Kai whispered the words, the three words for him.

"I love you, Oh Sehun"

-

Sehun arrived at Baekhyun's house after the incident, he really need to tell his friends about this. He knocked the door but no answer, so he just opened it and the door was unlocked.

He slowly stepped in and froze, in front of him was two person caressing each other body and eating each other lips wildly.

Sehun's shock face only stayed for seconds before he pulled out his cold face again.

"Why, Sehun?" Kai suddenly came in and stood beside Sehun, not realising what had happened in front of them.

Sehun didn't answer Kai's question but still looking coldly at those people. Kai frowned and looked towards Sehun's stare. He knew why now.

Kai stepped closer towards the two persons and hit one of the person's head making them stopped doing their work.

"WHAT THE FU- Kai?!" the person held back his curse when he saw the person who's hitting his head.

"Get a room, Park!" Kai said making Chanyeol smiled awkwardly. Baekhyun already blushing.

Baekhyun stood up from Chanyeol's lap and wore his clothes, ignoring Chanyeol's protest.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun shrugged.

"He went to the room just now with Luhan, so they might-

"What the hell?!" Sehun cut off Baekhyun with a -are you guys serious- look.

"DO KYUNGSOO!!" Sehun yelled loudly.

Few minutes later, the guy arrived with still messy hair and shirts.

"S-sehun?" Kyungsoo was shocked to see Sehun standing there and looking at him coldly.

"Damn it dude! Im still hard" Luhan said and walked closer to Chanyeol and Kai.

"Me too dude!" Chanyeol said, making Kai laughed out loudly.

"Serve you right!" he said and keep laughing, now they knew what he felt in school just now. Karma.

"So Hun, what happened?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun took a deep breath and glanced at Kai before telling them.

"I'm getting married" Sehun said. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shocked to hear that.

"Why!" Kyungsoo asked, Sehun told them everything to them.

"Who's that guy?! I will kill him right away!" Chanyeol suddenly said. Sehun tried to hold his laughter after Chanyeol said that. He looked at Kai and the guy already looking at Chanyeol with killing stare.

"Well you can kill him right away cause he's in front of you" Sehun replied, all of them looked at him confusedly except Kai.

"What do you mean? In front of me is Kai, so wh-

Chanyeol stopped when he finally understand what Sehun said, he looked at Kai and pulls the guy into a tight hug.

"I'm proud of you, Kai!" Chanyeol said dramatically.

"What the heck, dude?" Kai pushed Chanyeol away from him.

"Congratulations, Hunnie!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said before hugging Sehun tightly.

"Congrats, Hun!" Luhan and Chanyeol stepped forward to hug Sehun before Kai sent them a killing stare.

"Touch him and you will die" Kai said. Luhan and Chanyeol rolled their eyes.

"Possessive!"

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update, anddd HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS🎉 May this year brings much more happiness and loves for us!💕