Chapter 1

Your POV
Hi I'm (y/n) Hemmings I'm Luke Hemmings Little sister. He's only older by three years so that makes me 18 years old, I'm socially awkward,weird,and shy but when I'm with my best friends including my brother I'm really outgoing, if you know who 5 Seconds Of Summer is then you know who my best friends are. Calum is my closest best friend so we hang out the most Michael is like an older brother, like Luke he's really over protective and Ashton, well me and Ashton are good friends we just aren't really close we talk when everybody else is busy doing stuff. I like food but manly (f/f), I love anime and mangas,pop figurines,and what's it called...hmmmm oh and I love my brother, we hardly get to see our parents hardly since I'm always on tour with them I dropped out of high school and I don't plan on going to collage since I have YouTube to teach meh stuff (don't judge 😂😂).

Luke's POV
Me and the boys were on the way to pick up (Y/n) from the park since she was finish reading her book. After we picked her up we decided to go eat out at a pizza restaurant "how was the book" I say swallowing my bite "hm? Oh it was ok, I mean it was just about a bad boy who fell in love with a good girl nothing really cool or exciting" she said "are you sure by exciting happened" Calum said wiggling his eyebrows at (Y/n). (Y/n) laughed but Me being an older brother my overprotective side came and and so did Michael's "don't you even think about kicking him under the table you two" (Y/n) said scrolling on I'm guessing twitter.

Calum's POV
"Are you sure nothing exciting happend?" I say smirking and wiggling my eyebrows at (y/n).Besides Luke she's my closest best friend. I look over at Luke and see the the anger pumping through his eyes so I get tense and close my eyes waiting for the pain hit my leg "don't you even think about kicking him under the table you two" (Y/n) said I heard a faint 'aw' from Michael as I open my eyes to look at (Y/n) " OMG thank you for saving my leg" she turns off her phone and smiles "No problem Cal" she says, her smile kills me, her (e/c), her beautiful (h/l) (h/c), oh yea did I mention I like (y/n), like more than a bestfriend. I hoping one day I can ask her out but sometimes when I try I get shy and scared and lose all my confidence."but you didn't say three""N-" I was kick in the shin with a painful,hard kick "OW ASHTON" I say yelling like a crazy person, I'm sorry but it hurt like hell ok not mah fault he gonna die later in his sleep.

Whew, the first chapter done.... I'm surprised how it turned out I honestly like it.

Word Count:519