Chapter 8

Luke❤️: what did you tell Calum?!
You: why does it matter?!
Luke❤️:Because your my little sister and I worry!!
You: oh I'm sorry I forgot that I was still 10 and I always had to have my big brother to my rescue
Luke❤️: I'm sorry, but can you just tell me, ill take you to the store and let you by anything, then we can go get McDonald's.
You: ok I told him "Act like I said something Sexual and fake gasp" while saying that I slide my phone out of his pocket and I'll be downstairs in a few moments.... LOVE YOU BIG BRO
Luke❤️: LOVE YOU LITTLE SIS

I get out of bed and out on white and black striped shorts and croptop and some white Nikes so I could be comfortable. I walk downstairs and tap Luke on the head and walk to the door, I wave at Calum and smile and walk out side to Luke's car, not surprised he didn't lock his doors, I get in the front seat and get on my phone and wait for him to come out. After about five minutes he comes out and gets in the car, I put my phone down and look around, he hugs me "(Y/N) IM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID AND FOR BEING A DICK " I laugh at what he says "Luke it's ok, it's a big brother deal, I understand " I giggle and he let's go and nods. He starts the car and drives to the store.

*TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY PICKLE RICK*

We were at the store looking around "how much is my limit?" I look at him
"Well I have $895.67, that's your limit." I nod and go to the camera section and get ((choose a color)) Fujifilm Instax mini 8

That's about $62 right there, I go to the phone section and buy a 10 inch charger cord and a phone case that has F/C glitter in it

That's about $62 right there, I go to the phone section and buy a 10 inch charger cord and a phone case that has F/C glitter in it. I go to the chips and buy (Favorite Chips) the go get some popcorn and popcorn seasonings. I got get two bags of random candy . Good thing we have a basket. I walk to the movie section and get (favorite Anime) movies and some movies that looked good in a total right this makes up for about a $100 "Luke you can get something I don't care, I don't even know why your letting me do this" he smiles " it's okay, you deserve it " I smile and nod. I go to the furniture section and get a beanbag of the shelf and set it into the basket, I go over to the toy section because I'm a little kid on the inside, and get a trampoline, I go to the checkout and go through the whole thing of adulting and shizzz....

*TIME SKIP TO AN HOUR *

I was in my room with all the bags on my bed, I take it out and set it on my bed and sort. I grab my FujiFilm and set it on my desk, I grab my movies and animes and set them on my movie rack, I grab the two bags of candy and set them in my candy bowl, the chips are leaning against the bowl, I have my phone case on my desk too, I unbox my charger and plug it in, it's super long, I set the bean bag in the corner of the room and grab the trampoline box and take it downstairs and set it against the back door. I go into the living room and sit "DAMNIT LUKE WE FORGOT THE MCDONALD'S" everybody laughs "no I went just now and got your four burgers and (favorite drink)" I smirk "see this is why I love you" I grab the bag and run upstairs and close my door and sit on my bed and grab my MacBook and get on YouTube and watch (favorite YouTuber)) until I finish eating, I look at the time "2 AM " I whisper yell, I plug in my MacBook and close it, I put on my sleeping mask cause I Gucci and shiz, and immediately fall asleep.

Sorry for the short. Chapter I didn't really have anything else to add

Word count: 717