Chapter 3

Your POV
I couldn't stop thinking about Calum... I mean he's my best friends and I like him. When he grabbed my waist and said I was his girlfriend I got butterfly's an-and I can't stop. I was really distracted "(y/n) HELLO... Are you ok you seem distracted" I came back to reality "hm? I mean can you keep a secret for just a little bit of time" I said "I mean you can tell Luke but please don't tell Calum please"

Michael's POV
I nodded and close the door and sat on her bed with her "well when Calum today grabbed my waist and called me his girlfriend I-i-I got butterfly's and now that I think about it I can't stop think about Cal and I don't know what to do" she says laying her head on my shoulder "well I know y'all to are ready close and y'all been friends since you were 5 and he was 8" I smile and feel her breathing go slow. I knew she feel asleep so I slightly move and put her into bed and left her room to go tell Luke " hey umm Luke can we go outside real quick I need to tell you something" I say nervous " hm, oh yes sure" he go up and we went out in the back "what's wrong" he says "umm (y/n) likes Calum but she said I could tell you as then I was talking and she fell asleep so she is ok but I thought it would be ok to tell you"

Luke's POV
Great now my little sister has a crush on Calum. I don't have a problem with it but I thought she liked Ashton... I'll ask her when she wakes up

*few hours later*

It 12:38 am everyone went to sleep but me. I tried to but I couldn't stop thinking about what Michael said " why aren't you asleep " I heard (Y/n) coming down the stairs " I was just thinking" "oh well try to get some rest ok it's late ok " she said In a tired voice standing next to me rubbing her eyes " oh and turn down the tv I don't understand how y'all sleep with it that loud. I love you goodnight " I nodded and stood up so I could hug her " before you go back to bed can I talk to you " "hm sure come on it's cold " we went upstairs and sat on her bed " Michael told me that you liked Calum... And well I wanted to say th-" "before you get mad I'm going to tell him soon " she says looking down "mad? Nonono I can't get mad at you for liking someone I just wanted to say that you should tell him sooner " she looks up and smiles and crawls to sit next to me " see this is why your the bestest brother ever" she says in a child voice hugging me tight " I love you to little sis. Get some rest were going to the mall tomorrow " she smiles and goes to lay down" you to I love yo-" she stop and suddenly faint snores come from her I smile and cover her up and leave and go downstairs and lay down on the couch and watch Rick And Morty.

Idk not as many POV changes but it's ok I think I honestly love writing this so I have not issues

Word count: 579