chapter 17

Your POV
I get run up to Luke hugging him tightly and pulling back "the doc said I was free to go but to make sure I stay hydrated and I eat healthy for the next few days" I smile

"Mikey" he looked me at me "wanna give me a piggy back ride??!!!" I look at him in awe "pwetty pwease" he gives in letting me jump on his back. At he walks I rest my head looking towards Calums direction.

He looks back at me mouthing the words "I'm sorry" i look at him with a smile and look up and realized were at the car "time to get down kiddo" Michael says "awwee mannnn" i jump down and get in the back seat with Calum and Ashton

The whole ride towards the airport I couldn't stop thinking about just turning me head and wanting to kiss Calum, but atlas I couldn't. So I rest my head on his shoulder and nap the entire car ride.

•••

I wake up in a noisy environment with a shake. "Wake up Queen Laziness our flight is about leave. Plus I got you Starbucks." We walk fasstly towards the hall to  board the plane. Michael, Ashton, and luke in front of me, cal, and our. security guard which are beside me.

"I'm sorry for what I did" calm said leaning over to me. "Cal its Ok. Yes I'm a bit heartbroken but you did what you thought was right and believe it was a right decision to after I ran out." He smiles looking at pull out of a little bag he had he gave me a (favorite sweet thing) and looked like a 5 year old saying sorry for pushing someone.

I take the candy and lean on his shoulder and take a nap the whole plane ride.

i feel a slight bounce then shaking. I woke up to Calum saying "were home (y/n)" i stood up rubbing my eyes reaching for my suitcase. I walk off with Calum and wait for Luke and Mikey.

SORRY ITS A BIT SHORT I NEEDED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT BC IM LEAVIBG FOR NORTH CAROLINA IN AN HOUR SO I SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO WORK ON THE BOOK AND SOME OTHER BOOKS THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING WORKED ON

INSTAGRAM: Babiii_insanity
SNAPCHAT: Flyin.potato

Words count:395 words