Chapter 2

Your POV
We were walking back to the car and when I saw my ex walking towards me "ummm guys dickhead has entered the area plan A I repeat Plan A has gone into mission" I mumble loud enough so they can hear me. Luke and Calum look at each other and nod and sure enough I feel my ex's hands wrap around my waist " ugh James please go away I don't wanna dare see your face".

Calum's POV
"ugh james please go away I don't wanna dare see your face" she said with annoyance and disgust in her voice "aw but don't you wanna be a good slut and suck my large dick for me" I look at Luke and he nods... I sneak behind him and push him off of (Y/n) and wrap my arm around her waist "what do you think your doing here talking to my girlfriend like that" I say with anger in my voice "well well I see the whore has someone new" James says chuckling " God dammit James I told you to stay away or I'm going to beat your ass an I guess that time has come " Luke says getting the baseball out of the trunk of the car"You wouldn't even touch me with that " James says standing up " oh really then how about I do it " (y/n) grabs the baseball bat from Luke and start walking towards James and hits him in the leg "Son of a bitch you'll pay for that" James yells and starts limping away.

*Two hours later*

Luke's POV
We were at my house watching Family Guy and scrolling through twitter and Instagram. (Y/T/N) ((your twitter name)) has tagged you in a post, I look up and see (Y/n) smiling " @Luke5SOS is the bestest big brother I could ask for!!!❤️❤️." I like the post and retweet it then go through the comments and see only the sweet one that make my heart melt.

Ashton's POV
(Didn't see that one coming)
It's been a few hours,boring hours at the most, but I can't stop thinking about (Y/N)... I mean she's not your normal girly girl. She acts like a boy and sometimes dresses like us it adorable but for me to tell her that I like her I have to get closer to her than Calum and that's gonna be a little difficult for me. We were close but what happened.

Michaels POV
"Yo (Y/n) wanna play try to beat me in mortal combat " I say trying to sound Cocky "uh is that something you should be asking cause I would beat your ass any day in Mortal Combat" she says with an attitude " uh watch your mouth kid" Luke says " YOUR NOT MY MUM" she's says like a child "OH YEA MUM PUT ME IN CHARGE TO WATCH YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT" He says mocking her tone I voice me,Ashton,and Calum break down laughing "UGH IM GOING UPSTAIRS" She's yelled like a moody teen "THEN GO UPSTAIRS, I Love you sis have fun playing xbox" he says like a loving brother "love you too big brother" I swear thy have more mood swings than anybody on planet earth "Mikey Ya coming?" She asked from upstairs "yea grabbing someone snacks".

CHAPTER TWO IS FINALLY FINISH YAY YAY DID YA LIKE IT CAUSE I HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS

Word Count:571