chapter 9 (short)

*TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY* ^^ your outfit ^^

Michael POV
Today me and (Nickname) are gonna hangout and let me dye her hair. I'm not sure what color she wants but meh. "OOF" I basically yell "OMG MICHAEL I DIDNT MEAN TO JUMP ON YOU SO HARD, IM SORRY IM FAT, I JUST WANTED TO SAY I WENT AND GOT DONUTS SO UHHMMMM YEA BYE" She yells and runs out of the room, I sit up and think "hmmmmm, donuts" I get up, get dressed and bolt downstairs and grab a plate, I set at least half the dozen of donuts on the plate, "why?!" Luke says pointing at the plate " CAUSE IM PUNK ROCK " I say and walk back upstairs and sit on my bed and eat and think about random ass stuff.

Calums POV
I woke up but closed my eyes cause everything was bright and blurry "AH!!" I scream like a 14 year old girl..... I open my eyes to see (Y/n) on top of me laying flat looking up at me " well, good morning to you to" she sits up "I'm sorry my fatass woke you up, but I left earlier and got donuts, I already woke Luke and Michael, Ashton gonna be last " she giggles evilly as she leaves, I stand up, grab her wrist, and spin her into me "hi" she says. I give her a peck on the cheek and let go and go to my closet and get dressed and walk downstairs.

Ashton's POV
"I know your already awake so I can't jump on your, there's donuts downstairs if you want any, k bye" I hear (y/n) say, I swear she is awkward, like I used to want her but now she's just to awkward and we never talk.

YOUR POV
After you woke all the guys you went to your room and fully got dressed since you were still in the outfit from last night, I go to my closet and put on a white and black T-shirt, black pants, I wrap a red and black flannel around my waist, a red beanie and some bracelets ((is that how you spell it)) , and some gold earrings. I go downstairs and turn on the TV and watch teen Titans, the Original one, because Teen Titans Go is literally Chihuahua Garbage.

This was just a short chapter of you waking up everyone except Luke because it was brutal.... Just know your might have kicked and slapped.... Uhh yeah peace

Word count: 421