chapter 14

Your pov

After a few hours everyone left including Calum, for the concert, I stayed back because I can hear the concert from here, it's pretty good no lie

I was opening snaps from fans cause they were exploding my request, them being from the concert to picture of them with the guys. But this one snap caught my eye, so I held it down and replayed it and screenshoted the picture and sent it to Calum.

It was a black screen picture with the caption saying

"Dear (y/n), hi my name is Alex, I'm a huge fan of Calum, so tonight my plan is to basically ruin your life. The plan is when the band starts taking pictures I'm going to tell Calum that you cheated on him with my "ex-boyfriend" now if you'll excuse me, gtg the concert is starting"

I burst out laughing

Me😝🤤: picture
Me😝🤤:oh no I'm so scared

Baby Cal😂😝:I'll keep a ear out, should have came so we could get her together
Baby Cal😂😝:love you 💙

Me😝🤤: love you too 💜

I smile putting my phone down and standing up and  changing into a pair of rip skinny jeans, a red crop top and some red vans, I grab my key to the room and my keycard , my phone and phone charger, and leave and walk to the concert since it wasn't far.

*After a few blocks*

I get to the door of the back pass and put my keycard in the card slot and enter and see a familiar security guard "oh hey Brian" I have him "what room are the boys gonna be in " I put my card in my back pocket and smile "room 436 down to your left on the right (y/n) " he smiles "thanks b " I go to the room and unlock it, no one's here.

I turn to a corner and see Calums name on a chair, a big royal blue, suede, fancy looking chair. I run towards it and sit in it, waiting for the guys.

I hear mumbles from outside the door, the doornob jiggling, the surroundings just like a scary movie, the door creakily opens "ive been expecting you" I say in a serious tone, trying hard not to laugh

"FUCK DIS SHIT IM OUT" Micheal screams and runs into the room, straight into the closet. I burst out laughing, falling off the chair landing face first.

HEY GUYS IM SORRY ABOUT THE SUDDEN SHORT CHAPTERS IVE BEEN HELLA BUSY WITH JUST ME WORKING ON RAPS ((HELPS ME GET MY FEELINGS OUT)) AND FAMILY BUT HERES A CHAPTER LOVE YOU GUYS BYYYYEEEE