Merry Christmas(smut)Special

Calum
"Babyyyy merry Christmas" I said rolling over to see my beautiful fiance "Merry Christmas to you too my love" she spoke rubbing her tired eyes "what time is it" she asked "exactly" I looked at my phone "12:57 am" I said with a smile "k cool I'm going back to sleep" she said rolling to the opposite direction.

Your POV
This is Not okay. I physically just finished putting gifts under tree and he has the audacity to wake me up after a tiring night of wrapping and placing presents... That's okay "k cool I'm going back to sleep" I said rolling over and falling to sleep for the first time

~8:45 am~

I woke up to sunlight and calums arms around me, I look at my hand, fidgeting with my ring, I smile moving his arm and getting up, I walk over to my dresser and grab some black sweatpants and croptop red hoodie.

I good into our bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair up in bun, pulling out the sides to let them hang. I leave the bathroom and I open my door to hear a hallway full of snores.

I chuckle to myself and think of all the memories we've had throughout this year "I can't believe it's Christmas and I'm still here " I say quietly and walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

I pull all of our mugs out of the cabinet, setting them on the counter and I get out the milk and after I set them on the counter I look for the hot coco powder box, eventually finding it behind Micheal's cake stash.

I pour milk into four of the cups and set it back on the counter and put the mugs full of milk into the microwave and start it, afterwards I close the milk and put it into the fridge.

The Microwave beeps and I pull out two mugs at a time until I get all four out and I pour the coco powder into all four of then and mix each one Until there all mixed and I leave them on the counter and quickly start the coffee machine.

I run upstairs and walk into Luke's room firts "Bro hot coco is downstairs get up" I say and walk out and I hear him shuffle around afterwards I open Micheal's door and run and jump on his bed " YO MY GUY I MADE HOT COCO GET CHRISTMAS IS HERE KID" I leave jumping off of his bed and leaving his door open. I turn and look at you guys "it makes him mad" I chuckle and return to what I was doing and walk into mine and Calums room to see Calum looking for a shirt to wear "I made hot coco babe " I said smiling "k I'll be down in a minute" I close the door.

"Y/N GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW CHILDISH KID" Micheal screamed from his bedroom, I retrace my steps and go back to his room seeing Ashton peek out his door "OH HEY BEST FRIEND I MADE HOT COCO ITS DOWN STAIRS IN THE KITCHEN" I yelled
I turn to Micheal's room "WHAT MIKEY" I yelled "can you be a sweetheart and close my door " he say holding his hands together "no" I said and ran downstairs and put my cup into the coffee machine and wait

Calum walks into the kitchen after the rest of the boys grab their mugs and settles down organizing each ones presents.

Calum
I walk over and stand in front of (Y/n) "Baby" I say looking down "yes" she asks looking at me, I put my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me and bend my hand down to her ear "my sweatpants look good on you" I say smirking "wouldn't they look better on our floor later" she said grabbing onto my shirt.

I move my hand lower putting it on the back of her thigh "of course babe, they always do" I move my hands and wink at her, grabbing my drink and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, sitting down by the Christmas Tree.

Micheal starts opening his gifts and (Y/n) walks in sitting next to me and after that the room filled with "OOH" ,"OH MY GOD THATS SEXY" and my favorite "THATS WAY TO FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND YOU KNOW THAT"

Beautiful time skip to sum sum ;)))))

I follow (y/n) into our room and close the door, locking it " give me a few seconds babe I want to be loud"

Your POV
I unlock the door and walk to the guys downstairs "listen you kiddies--" " we're olde-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP LUKE... anyways I'll give you each $100 dollars to leave the house for an hour an a half, I want the living room so me and Calum can watch a movie" I say waving money around

They look at each other and then back at me "DEAL" they scream, they ran and grabbed some shoes and their keys and left, I walk over and lock the front door and run upstairs and into my room.

I slam the door and lean against it, I turn around to see a bare chest Calum with hungry eyes, I bite my lip and he attacks my neck with wet kisses and eventually finding my sweet spot.

My moans fill the room and my legs get weak, Calum stops with his hands on the back of my thighs "jump" he says quietly and so I follow his directions and jump, he holds my by my legs, carrying me to the bed and laying me down softly.

I take off my hoodie and he pulls off my sweat pants
And then attacks my chest with hickeys, he sits me up and unclasps my bra, I slide it off throwing it somewhere.

He lays me back down and he trails his hands down to my panty line and he pulls them off of me. He leans back down to my ear "baby, you know how daddy likes it don't you" he whispered deeply I roll over and he grabs my waist pulling my body to him

I hear his shorts drop and he slides into me slowly letting me adjust to his size, I moan in pleasure and pain.

He grabs a fist full of my hair holding me as he pumps his shaft in and out of me, his pase gets faster faster each thrust "h-harder... FUCK... Daddy oh my God your so big" I moan out, he pulls me up by my hair and his other hand roams my body making his way to my breast, massaging them "who am I too you babygirl" he says domiantly

"Fuck... Your my daddy babe" I scream "good girl" he Rams into me sending me over my high. I moan and fall on the the bed, rolling over after he pulls out.

He cums on my stomach and falls down next to to me.

Best
Christmas
Present
Ever.

~~~~~~~~

HEY everyone I hope your having an amazing Chrimas and here's my Merry Chrysler present to you guys

Word count:1208

Instagram:Kraziii_Kid
Snapchat:Flyin.potato