chapter 19

Micheals POV
I look at the time on my phone to see it was only 2:23 am. I roll over to decide if i wanted to go to sleep or go see if (y/n) recently bought food.

I hop out of bed and walk down stairs to see (y/n) sitting on the kitchen counter waiting on something. I walk in and open the fridge and see a rootbeer. (Shane is shook)

"Good morning" i turn around and see (y/n) yawning "heyos" i pop open the can "whatcha doin up i thought girls need their "beauty sleep" every night" she looks up "boi if you dont shut up with your dum dum bubble gum lookin ass up, what is you doin up"

I look at her not knowing what to say, i cant just be like "oh nothing just reading cake smut." So i reply with "i was watching vines" she nods and rolls her eyes "i was going to sleep but i got and went outside for a lil bit for some air then came back inside and i was contenplating what to eat." She looks down "wanna go order pizza and watch vines"

She looks up and her eyes are basically sparkling " i would hate myself if i didnt take this offer up. So of course mikey ill go get my phone and we can order" she hops off the counter and runs upstairs, i follow behind but into my room.

I pull my laptop onto my bed and pull up youtube and click on a random vine video, pause it, and wait for her.

A few seconds pass and i feel the bed sink beside me "15 minutes tops." I nod and turn on the video

Your POV
thw door bell rings and i look at micheal and run dowmstairs, pay, sign, grab the pizza, and run back upstairs and close the door.

We eat all the pizza wity 10 minutes. I slowly doze off

QUICK MICHEALS POV
I hear slight snores and look over to see (y/n) sleeping. I get up and pick her up lightly and take her to her room

As soon as i open my door calum walks out of the bathroom and sees me "fuck" i thought. He looks down and walks into his room

Back to you reader
I look over to see my bed and my walls, i pull out my phone from under my pilliow and see its 7 am.

I get up and go downstairs and see only cal awake "morning buddy" he waves " whats wrong " i go to sit next to him " what was that last night" i look at him " you know where micheal was carrying you to your room"

I look up " i couldnt sleep because i was thinking about things so i went downstairs and i was looking for food and well micheal found me and we stayed up till 5 eating pizza and watching vines" i look down, afraid of what would happened

"Its ok best friend, i still love you, but i wanna know something" i look up "what" i ask " what were you thinking about" i fiddle with my hands " you, us, everything" i say siting criss cross he grabs my hand and rubs it "go get yoyr swimsuit on and meet me in the car" i look and nod and go upstairz and get ready.

I put on a (favorite color) (one piece/ two piece) that has little (favorite symbols/plants/details) on it. I then run to my closet and put on some shorts and some shoes and a short sleeve flannel unbutton, i grab my phone, wallet, and a water and run downstairs and outside.

Considering its almost 8 am the boys are still asleep so i dont worry. I open get into the car to find Calum already there.

●●●

We make it to a really fancy hotel, we buy a room, and go straight for the pool. We get to the huge lit room where the pool is and lay i stuff down, i take off my shoes, my flannel, and my shorts leaving me in my swimsuit.

I turn around to see Calum blushing and quickly turning his head to look down, i turn back around to bend over and "drop" phone on my clothes to only stand back up with a smirk on my face.

I walk over to the stairs leading into the pool and walk down them slowly and reach the bottom of the pool. I wont lie it was kinda cold.

"Hurry up it feels so good~" lies. I say sinking under water and popping my head back up only to be splashed

"YOU LIAR THIS IS FREEZING... nvm it alot warmer now." I look at like hes crazy and back up towards the wall. He goes under water and immediatly lose his body. I start spinning looking for him.

I turn around once more and hear a splash next thing i know i had to warm arms around my waist, holding me, this. This is what i miss, i miss his sweet little cute moments where he would hold me in a silence that was there for a purpose, when he would hold to help my sleep at night.

I turn around to be closer to his embrace. His heart beat is soothing.

THUMP THUMP
THUMP THUMP

I look up at him, he looks down, our eyes connected together like a force was pulling us together.

BAM
our lips counnected so fast and passionately it got so heated in the moment, his lips tasted like cherries and so minty.

I felt my body be lifted up and sat on the edge of the pool "hey if thats all yall bought a room for might as well get outta of here period." We break the kiss and look up to see the person who was working at the office.

He sinks down to where thw water was at his shoulders as i get back in the and water, but as soon as i do my phone rings, so i turn around, hop out of the pool, run to my phone, wipe my hands, and answer

"Hello" i spoke softly "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" Luke yell "ow my ears. Im out with calum at the store so calm down"  i spoke as nicely as i could. "Sure k bye"

AYE AYE WASSUP WOES. UHM HERES A LONG ASS FUCKING CHAPTER FOR YALL THIRST. UH NEXT CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SMUT BUT IF YALL DONT WANNA READ IT ILL PUT THINGS WHERE ITLL START SO WATCH OUT.

WORD COUNT: 1111 WORDS.