Chapter 12

Calums POV
I woke up to my alarm, (y/n) in my arms, she's very pretty when shes Asleep.... But then when is she not pretty. I kiss her neck and start going down to her shoulder "Cal what time is it " she asked waking up "10:45 am" she yawns... Then I yawn... Logic...((Then Author~Chun yawned ))

"alright time to start the day" she yawned once more getting up and unzipping her suitcase.

She pulled out some shorts and a (favorite color) croptop "get up I wanna walk round Tokyo before the concert " she says going to the bathroom "fine I'm up" I grab some skinny jeans a 5sos shirt.

I get dressed and then go to the bathroom and see (Y/n) doing her makeup. I snake my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder "how long is this gonna take" I ask and laugh, she rolls her eyes "less then 5 Minutes... I still have to brush my hair" she says finishing her makeup, she starts fiddling with her bra to make it more comfortable

"Mr. calum Hood are you checking me out " she ask fake surprised "what, I can't look at my girlfriends body and realized that's she has a beautiful personalitys. " I remark and smirk "smartass" she whispers.

she puts her hands on my elbows and we stay like this, the silence is comfortable and perfect for the mood, rocking side to side, I kiss her cheek and twirl her around and lean her back " let me brush my hair you dork " she giggles, her giggling makes my heart skip a beat every time. "Fine" I lift her up and let her finish what she was doing as I go put my shoes one

Your POV
Hmm 11:05... Great time to go now! "Calum c'mon I wanna try a Pocky and sushi " I basically yell in excitement "okay okay I'm coming" he giggles and wraps his arms around my jumping body.

We get out side and walk around, looking at all the amazing shop signs. He untwines our hands and puts his arm around my my neck resting it on my shoulder. I chuckle and little as we turn into Sushi restaurant.

We sit at a booth beside each other on the right side. "Ya know you should have say on the other side so I could see your face" I smile leaning on his shoulder "but why do that when I can do this" a smirk rises on his face, his hand pressing on my left thigh, rubbing up and down on my bare legs.

"Cal-calum not in public " I say trying my really best not to moan. A slight blush appears on my face "but your just so damn perfect" he speaks out "baby!... I'm not perfect, no body is Cal, but thanks b-baby" his hand moving closer to my heat.

He lifts his hand up and holds the menu... Did--did he really just tease me??... Its okay I got him " hey babe I have to use the bathroom do you mind getting up real quickly?" He shakes and gets up, I walk to the bathroom and actually powder my now then leave, he lifts his head and smiles... Now's my chance.

I pull my croptop down a bit in the back to the point where you can see the bottom of my sports bra, he gets up so I can sit, he sits back down "I know what your doing" he smile "paybacks a bitch ain't it Korean Boy"

He rolls his eyes "I'm not Korean oh my sweet baby cheeseits." He laughs facepalming, I end up laughing to, we order our food and eat. We get up, pay then buy a lot of anime figures.

We unlock the door to our apartment to find the guys on our bed "uhhhh hey guys" I say questioning them "where were you!?" Luke ask hugging me "I wanted to walk around big deal.".

ITS KINDA SHORT I KNOW DIS BUT I NEEDED TO GET A CHAPTER UP IM SORRY
... I LOVE YOU ALL AND ILL BE WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER mwah

word count: 707