chapter 15

Calums Pov
I go and pick up (y/n) of the floor so she could breathe. I sit down and put her on my lap and hold her "babe, breathe in breath out" i say chuckling, handing her a water.

I smile looking at her smile " what are you doing here" well i got bored and being by myself and hearing yall from our hotel window just made me want to come"

"You'll also come other places" i say quietly in her ear " omg babe stop your so horrible" she pulls out her phone clicking on her notes, knowing im watching her, she slowly types "your gonna make me wet ;)" and clicks out the app and turns her phone off, standing up.

She walks toward the door " ima head home so yall can finish the concert meetings and stuff" she smiles and waves and leaves.

"Guys" i say, they all turn to me "yea" they look at me curious " im a horrible boyfriend " luke looks at me, the most curious "what did you do" i look at him dead in the eyes " your sister" i smirked "WHAT" he saod furious leaving the room, running.

Your POV
I was outside the concert when i felt someone grab my arm " uhh yes" i turn saying seeing my brothers face " oh hey Lucas" i smile " dont oh hey me" he spoke, pissed "how'd you get your panties in a twist"

I say walking to the hotel "you and calum" i stop confused " what" i continue walking "you let calum... Bang you" he yells "first thing shush fans will here you, secondly yes i did, and he was good ".

He gets infront of me " (Y/n)... why didnt you tell me " he whisperd " i.. was to scared and it was awkward, luke if its that bad ill break up with him and if im really sorry but whatever you do dont tell mom please" i begged

" fine, but i do think its beast for the both of you" he says hugging me " lukey" i ask softly "hmm" can we buy mcdonalds on the way to the hotel please " i smile walking " yea sure" he laughs

●●●

We got to the hotel laughing and smiling. Walking up to our rooms we see three other boys on the floor.

"Jesus y/n where have you been, you havent been answering phone, neither have you luke" Calum stands up basically yelling "babe calm down we werw have a brother and sister time and turned our phones off so we could actually talk to each other. Oh yea luke Calum come we need to talk please."

I spoke not stuttering and straight forward walking into the room with other too boys, luke sits on the chair, pulled up next to the bed, calum on the corner of the bed and me on the bean bag on the floor in fron of the bed so we were basically in a triangle.

"Luke you first" i spoke prepared for whats about to happen "i think yall should break up honestly" he spoke truthfully and a bit scared from the tone of his voice "why?!" Calum asked in disbelif "because i dont want you distracted when were distracted and i dont want my little sister always... not free ya know"

I looked at him, then to calum, then back at the floor "i agree" calum spoke softly looking towards me, i stood up slowly grabbing my phone. It seemed like everything was in slow motion when i dashed out of the room.

Three men in shocked outside the room waiting. Everything was strange.

HEYA GUYS ITS BEEN A FUCK OF A WHILE NOW HASNT IT.  THE BOOK IS COMING TO END CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. DONT WORRY IVE BEEN WRITING A LITTLE PLOT FOR THE SECOND ONE BUT NEED TO ASK AN IMPORTANT QUESTION. WHO SHOULD YOU DATE?!?!?! NOW THATS ALL YOU GUYS IVE MISSED YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 900 READS IM HONERED SO MUCH I AM. IM SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR SO LONG I WASNT PREPARED FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE BUT I WILL TELL THAT ANOTHER TIME IN A DIFFERENT CHAPTER I PROMISE AND JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE SUCH A HELL OF A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY LOVE YALL (((( THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER BTW ))))

Snapchat: Flyin.potato

Instagram:Faded_pandas

Word Count: 750 words can you believe it tho