chapter 18

Your POV
I walk out the airport stretching my arms into the air stopping waiting on the guys and leaning back to pop my back

First Michael, Ashton, Luke, Calum, body guards, I walk over to calum and hop on his back and rest my head on his shoulder " take me to the car I dont feel like walking pls."

Even tho we broke up we still are super close. I guess, at least I think so

Soon I dozed off in a warm state.

Calums POV
I carefully set (y/n) down into the backseat with me and Michael "she's adorable ain't she." Michael spoke lowly, looks at her then out the car window

I nod plugging in my ear buds and waiting until we get home.

💙💜💙💜

I shake (y/n) carefully waking her up and carefully helping her sleepy state out the car. She grabs one of her suitcases and walks inside, "someone has a bad case of jet lag." Luke says coming out the house to grab the rest of our stuff "SHUT THE FUCK UP LUKE NO ONE LIKES YOU THATS WHY YOUR SINGLE." (y/n) screams from inside the house walking out to grab her other suitcase "I dont see you dating anyone " she stops and turns around "I dont see you having hoes like you say you do." She turns back around And walks inside. I was inside behind her walking up to my room.

I set my suitcase down on my bed and open them "C can you come here for a sec I need help" I walk out of my room and into (y/n) " yes my orange cream" I stop at the door "im in the bathroom" I walk in there and see (y/n) uh yes" this is really random but your the only guy I trust in this damn house I swear. " she spoke I nodded standing up straight scared for what she's about to say " I'm craving pizza and orange cream twizzlers so like if you could go get like ten packs of twizzlers then we'll order a large pepperoni, cheese, and bacon pizza and we can spilt it but we have to sneak it up here and lock the door."

I quickly nod, running out the room, grabbing the keys and leaving, I threw my wallet and my phone in the passenger seat and drive to the store.

Your POV
I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING PIZZA ON MY OWN "GUYS DONT FUCK WITH ME THIS IS MY PIZZA AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TOUCH ME OR MY PIZZA I WILL GUT YOU WHEN YOU FALL ASLEEP AND FEED IT TO THE NEIGHBORS DOGS I SWEAR"

they go from bloodthirst hungry boys to pit bulls bowing down to a chihuahua. I walk upstairs, run into my room and lock it waiting on Calum.

I open a locked door to a hungry calum. I point to my bed with the pizza box on it with 6 slices left. He drops the bags in my hand as he runs to it. I see three other boys in the hallway walking towards me I slam the door and lock it immediately.... Good thing i keep sodas  And water under my bed just in case and I have a bathroom. I smile walking to the desk in my room opening the bag to see packs of orange cream twizzlers and two boxes of tampons.

I turn around and jump on my bed and eat a slice and turn on my laptop. "Thanks for the tampons Popsicle "  he hums shoving pizza down his throat.

30 minutes of watching YouTube together I grab the empty cardboard box and take it downstairs "how come he gets pizza and we don't " three sad boys say " because I can tell him to buy my favorite snack and him come back with ten packs and tampons. Which is something y'all would never do. " I look at them with a straight look "yea we would" Michael says to them all nodding " alright then go buy me tampons if y'all ain't chicken " they look at each other and run upstairs and slam their doors "that's what I thoughts whores".

HEY GUYS HERES THE NEW CURRENT CHAPTER THATS GONNA HAVE TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST FOR A FEW WEEKS BECAUSE IM GOING CAMPING AND I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITR BUT NOT POST SO I LOVE YALL AND HOPS YALL HAVE BRIGHT DAYS.
ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS ARE IN THE LAST AUTHORS NOTE IF IM CORRECT IF NOT THEN LEMME KNOW I LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE LOVELY DAYS.
ALSO SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT

WORD COUNT:782 WORDS