chapter 7

*THE NEXT DAY* ^^ your outfit ^^

Your POV
"MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW" Michael yells from downs, we all run downstairs, I sit on the couch , Aston on my Right and Calum on my left, Calum picks me up and puts me on his lap, I kiss his cheek and smile "alright keep it pg, you can wait till we're gone and y'all two are alone, anyway our manager called and said our break was over, and that tour starts in four days total" Michael says on his Twitter " where are we going first" Cal asked very curious "Tokyo, Japan" we all fist pump the air "IMA GET ALL THE BODY PILLOWS AND WAIFUS AND ANIME FIGURINES AND ALL THE GUDETAMA STUFF AND SO MUCH SQUISHYS AHHHHH " I say running upstairs and into my room to look for a suitcase " well someones surely excited " I hear Luke and look up " oh definitely, I want all the waifu body pillows, WHEN DO WE LEAVE??" I basically scream "two days sis, two days" he says and walks away I find my F/a (Favorite Anime)) suitcase and matching backpack, in my suitcase I pack half of my close in my dresser and closet , in the front pocket of my backpack I pack all my chokers, in the big pocket I pack makeup, three pairs of earbuds, hey you never know ight , my F/a wallet, and pikachu plush, I walk downstairs and set everything by the door and sit on calums lap and lay my head on his shoulder "wanna sneak off the the beach" Cal whispers in my ear, I slightly nod and get up "we're gonna go watch YouTube" I walk upstairs behind Calum "USE CONDOMS AND BE SMART " I giggle "MICHAEL I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS " Luke yells "Like you did last night " I Chuckle " MUKE IS REAL" we run to Calums room because it's easier to sneak out from there, he opens his window and starts climbing down, after he touches ground I start to climb down, I reach the bottom, we look around the nod that's when we booked it. We reach the other block before even think about stopping, we both take a breather and sit on the sidewalk. We look at each other and burst out laughing, my stomach and jaw start hurting, I sit up and smile "it's fun to be with just you" I lean my head on his shoulder " your adorable" I giggle and hear a car, my and Calum both turn to our left and see Luke's car, we run into the shadows as fast as we can and both place a hand over each other's mouths and wait until they drive by. The car drives away and we remove our hands and sigh in relief. We start walking to the Beach , we talk about how we wanted out future to turn out or how many kids we want one day and who we ship. We eventually reach the beach and take our shoes off and hide them under a fence with long grass, we start running in the sand and playing around, we played tag, we found a volleyball and played with it, I true around to pick up the ball and turn back around and throw the ball in the middle of between us and sit down , I past the sand next to me and wait for him to come sit. I rest my head on his shoulder, I feel my body be lift off the ground and on to someone's lap I look up into Calums eyes and am immediately kissed. The small kiss turns into a rough make out session, I start grinding on him earning a groan, I push him back that way I'm on top. "HEY, don't fuck on a beach... The condom could get sand in it" I pull away and look up "FUCK YOU MICHAEL FUCKING CLIFFORD" I yell and get up "damn you " I hear Calum say as we walk to get our shoes.

We get home and race to the door, I of course lose because I was to mad to run. I walk to the backyard fence and go to the backyard, I climb up the pole to my room and climb into window. I run and lock my door and climb on to my bed and smash my head into my pillows. I lay there comfortable  then realize that Calum has my phone, I unlocked my door and go downstairs and see him on the couch I walk towards him and whisper in his ear "we didn't get to finish " in his ear while I slide my phone out of his side pocket. I stand up straight again and walk beck upstairs and lock my door.

Sup

Word count: 802