chapter 16

Your POV
I stopped in the middle of the hallway. Frozen, numb, unable to speak, and broken. I couldn't do anything, i looked up at the bright light bulbs that soon faded to black.

I woke up to quietiness. I didnt sit up. I didnt open my mouth to say im awake. I just looked around. 3 boys, white walls, a tray on wheels, a white board, a machine, and a closed door. Yep im in the hospital, i sit up quietly not trying to make any noise.

As i move i hit me knee, hard on the side of the bed. IT. HURT. The thud slightly echoed waking Micheal seeing his head rise, his eyes the size of the moon ( (°○°) ) i quickly put my finger to my mouth telling in stay quiet. He slowly walks over to me "what happened" i whisper as he sat.

"Y/n.... you burst out the room and stopped and just passed out so i had calum call 911, luke check your heartbeat , ashton laying you out so you wouldnt suffocate, and i got you water i know im lame" the last line causing me to chuckle a bit. "How long have i been in here " i ask curious "two days and 5 hours tops " i looked at him crazy "TWO DAYS AND AND AND AND 5 HOURS" i whispered yelled. I looked around seeing luke and calum waking up "hey guuuyyyyysssss" Luke looks up with wide eyes and abright smile. Basically he wanted a hug so he basically threw Mikey on the floor.... basically...

"OMG YOUR AWAKE I HAVE SOME JUICY GOSSIP GURL" i laugh " IS IT THE LATEST JUCIEST GOSSIP" i say putting my hands on my cheek "YASS QUEEN" he said hugging me a tad bit tighter " im happy your awake " i smile "any word from mom " he nods " she said to call her when you leave the hospital" i smile and nod looking over at Calum

I sigh smiling opening my arms towards him. He looks up jogging towards me like a 2 year old.

●●●

Micheals POV
She was peacful, sleeping like she was in a castle of her dreams. She twitched, more like fully move. i quickly threw my head down knowing i most likely will be caught. when she made a slight thud i my head back up and her simple movement was quick and basically telling me to keep my mouth close.

I nod slowly walking towards her.

●●●

Calum walked fastly to her arms embracing her, she smiled and I saw the tear that slipped from her (eye color) eyes.

"Hey Mikey" she said letting go " will you go get me some Starbucks, like go with I'll pay y'all back later i promise!" I nodded getting up giving her my phone "your phone is with Ashton currently so here if you need anything just text" I unlocked my phone "just add your finger print in and you can unlock it whenever" I nod walking out grabbing my wallet

Soonmeand Luke were in the elevator "how do you feel about the situation" I ask looking down walking to the exit "crazy. She really should have never dated " I nod "LUCAS, MIKEY" we here screams from behind us, it was (y/n) " running towards us.