chapter 6

Calums POV
After the mall, all 5 of us went to the park Luke and Michael went their way Ashton went to go try to get a girls number and me and (Y/n) walked to a bench and sat down. " Ya know I like our relationship" she says while I lay my head on her lap " what do you mean" she smile and plays with my hair " I mean we're like the bestest friends on planet Earth and then I was scrolling through Twitter and Instagram comments and i saw that people said our ship name and that we might be best friends but we have a couple's relationship" I closed my eyes and nodded. "I-i-i know what you mean, I've recently been reading the comments too" I look up at her, her beautiful (E/c) eyes looking down at my eyes "you know what screw it, I've wanted to do this for a long time " she gave me a confused look before I sit up a little bit and smash my lips into her soft, plump ones.

Your POV
I break the kiss and think about what just happened "I'm s-sorry it just I was -" I look at him and smile "no its okay, cause well I wanna kiss back now " he looks at me surprised as I push him against the bench and sit on his lap and smash my lips into his, the small kiss turned into a heated make out session, I felt his hand slide up my back. We break the kiss for air " wow" I look down and blush "so, (Y/n) do you ya know, maybe go out tonight " I smile and kiss him on the cheek "I would love to Calum " I smile and get off and sit on the bench and lay my head on his shoulder and pull my phone out "Selfie" I push the camera app and hold it up so we're both in it "CHEESEEEE " We both say as I take the picture I giggle as we lean against each other. They guys walked towards us as I stood up from the bench. " Well who wants ice cream, my treat" they all look at me and smile they told me the flavors that they wanted. I walk towards the ice cream stand and get the ice cream cones

~TIME SKIP BECAUSE OF YOUR LOCAL LAZY BASTARD~
*2 Hours later*

it was now night and we were home laying around on our asses like a bunch of lazy high bastards "Who wants breakfast for dinner?" I look up from my phone to see their hands raised "ok how about bacon and a strawberry and blueberry pancakes" they begin to raise their arm higher "alright I'll go start cooking. During my cooking session I turn on some music cause it got quite and sometimes quite is violent (Anyone) just then I felt arms wrapped around my waist which made me jump a little but I noticed it was Calum. "You still have my hoodie you know that right" I think a little "oh yeah.. it's on my bed if you need it" I finish 5 strawberry pancakes on a plate and 5 blueberry ones on another with bacon on a another plate "Breakfast is ready" I run upstairs to charge my phone and hear a groan... Surely he wouldn't cheat on me in my room I walk in slowly and see nothing so I walk to my room and look around and see no one. So I walk up and down the hall and heard it again coming from calums room, I peek in and see him rubbing himself, I smirk and walk downstairs and make two more pancakes for me seeing as I forgot to.

Sorry wassup

Word count:635