Imagine: Kili as your dad

Your POV

I'm at the archery range my dad set up for me a while ago, just trying to get better at using a bow. I load the arrow, pull the string back until my thumb touches my cheek and I let the arrow go flying through the air, landing on the target, not in the middle but just on the outside of it. "Ugh! I'm never gonna get this right" I say to myself sitting down on the grass. "Not with an attitude like that you won't" someone says behind me. I sigh "Dad, I have tried" I sigh, standing back up to face him and he smirks "Then you haven't tried hard enough, now give me the bow" he says sticking his hand out and I give him the bow. He loads the bow, pulls the string back and then he lets it go and it hits the target right in the middle. "Show off" I mumble and he chuckles "Nope, I'm not a show off, I just practise" he says throwing the bow back to me, which I catch.

When he is gone I load my bow again and do the same routine as always but this time when I let it go for the first time I hit the middle. See told you, you could do it my dad says from behind me which scares me. I smile thanks dad I say hugging him.

_______________

Sorry it's a short one, I literally wrote this from my head as I was writing it, I didn't plan it like I normally do.