imagine fighting with kili

(This is after the battle of the five armies and you are a dwarf in erebor who has been dating kili for a few months now)

so me and kili are fighting today... well not literally but im not exactly happy with him right now. It started this morning and I got mad at him due to stress and tiredness. I'm stressed because... well I have anxiety and that means I get overwhelmed by things easily and so im stressed because of work and then I got even more stressed over being stressed and now im overwhelmed because of the stress and also because I don't know where kili is now and about the tiredness that's because I've not been getting much sleep because of the stress I have collected over the past few days.

Kili's POV

Right now im pacing up and down in front of my brother in his room trying to calm down after me and y/ns fight. I sigh and run my hand through my hair as I sit on the bed. You know she's probably more overwhelmed than you right now Fili says and I sigh and why do you think that? I ask. Well you two just had a fight... she doesn't take fights well... and you leaving may have just caused her to get worried... and now she's probably panicking he says leading me on to something and then I remember. Mother of durin how could I forget? Y/n has anxiety I say finally coming to my senses and running out the door shouting a thanks to my brother who is probably just shaking his head at me now.

Your POV

I sigh trying to take a breath and I let a tear roll down my cheek. I sit on the floor of the bedroom leaning my back against the wall and I just start crying letting out all the emotions im feeling inside. I soon hear my front door open and a voice shout my name. Y/n! Where are you? He asks but I don't answer due to crying and anxiety. Soon I hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs and the bedroom door opens but I can't bring myself to look up but I already know its kili. Oh y/n im so sorry he says and drops to his knees but I don't answer him oh did I mention he is the only one who can calm me down. Hey shh y/n look at me its ok he says and I slowly look at him. Ok good now deep breaths ok? Ready? He says and he takes deep breaths himself and soon I start to copy him. He sighs when he managed to calm me down. Y/n I am sorry I completely forgot about your anxiety I wasn't thinking im so so sorry please forgive me he says. I look up at him in confusion why are you apologizing? It was me who started the fight I say and he shakes his head but before he could say anything I start crying again but this time without my anxiety.

Hey hey don't cry y/n its ok he says and I shake my head no kili its not ok I was stressed because of work and tired from loss of sleep because of stress and then I took it out on you im sorry It's just hard for me right now the stress is getting to me and so is my tiredness. Y/n don't apologize I know it wasn't your fault but what I don't understand is why you didn't come to me in the first place I would have helped you he says and I sigh I just couldn't think straight you know I would have come to you if my mind was in the right place I say and he nods I know and I'm going to do my best to help you again im sorry for this morning now y/n you need sleep he says and I nod. He helps me up do you want dinner first? He asks but I shake my head I'm not hungry I say and he nods ok come on lets go to bed. I climb into bed while he take off his armour and heavy clothes leaving him in his tunic and bottoms. He climbs in next to me and pulls me close to his chest. He kisses my cheek before I roll onto my side facing away from him. He wraps an arm over my waist and as I have my hand on the pillow he gently draws circles in the middle of my palm but being careful not to tickle me. Y/n go to sleep he whispers and I nod silently. I eventually close my eyes letting sleep take over and I sigh in content maybe it was just kili I was missing.