Merry Christmas part 1

Hey guys sorry I'm a bit late with this since it was yesterday but I was busy anyway Merry Christmas I hope everyone had a nice day and just to make it even better here is a very special imagine for you all. Enjoy!

Imagine kili getting you to like Christmas (part 1)
_______

I sigh as I walk through erebor and watch as young dwarf children run about the halls excitedly for Christmas is in a week. Ugh I really don't like Christmas... well its not that I don't like it I have a reason for it and its not very pleasant when I was a child there was an orc attack in my village on Christmas a lot of people died defending their families and homes that day including my mother... so can you blame me for not liking Christmas? I make my way to the throne room and see the decorations getting put up. I sigh and jump when I feel a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist then I recognise the scent of the person and I relax. He puts his chin on my shoulder. Hi he says and I pout you scared me kili. He chuckles as he spins me around so I am facing him. Sorry y/n he says and I smile its ok now what do you want? He looks at me innocently what makes you think I want something? I chuckle the fact that you scared me half to death and you are being followed by your brother I say looking at Fili who had appeared less than 2 minutes ago. Kili turns and looks at his brother. Told you it was bad idea the blonde prince says. I chuckle at the statement as he walks away.

I sigh as I look up at the decorations. There is to be a ball in here or something? I ask kili and he nods I was going to ask if you would like to join me. I nod yea sure... I trail off and his smile disappears y/n are you ok? He asks and I nod. Yes I was just... thinking. He stands closer to me thinking about what? I sigh its just that time of the year I guess... Christmas in general I have never been so fond of. He looks at me strangely you do not celebrate it? I shake my head no I do just not as well as I used to I never told you when my mother died did I? He sighs and shakes his head no you didn't but I know now. Well I'll see you later kili I say and was about to walk away when he catches my arm gently. Let me ask you a question y/n would you be surprised if I got you to like Christmas again? He says and I nod I would because it would take at least a couple of weeks. He smirks what if do it in one? I smile then I would be impressed I say before walking out of the room.

Later

I am reading a book in the library this is where I am most days if your looking for me here would be a good place to start. I look up when I hear the door open. Hi kili I say and he smiles I have a proposal for you. I sigh and put my book down alright what is it? He walks over to me and sits on the arm of the chair. Ok so if I don't get you to like Christmas by the end of the week I will teach you archery and if I do you have to kiss me he says. kili your already teaching me archery I say. He smirks yes but they will now be free and private. I smile at the thaught but shake my head. No I say and go back to reading. Its too late y/n I saw that smile he says. I feel him slide from the arm into the small space beside me. I chuckle kili you are not fitting on the chair. I see him smirk from the corner of my eye I already have. I sigh putting the book on my stomach and looking at him. Alright fine if you don't manage to get me to like Christmas by the end of the week you have to give me free and private archery lessons I say and he nods yep and if I do you have to kiss me. I sigh okay im not one to forfeit a bet so... fine you have a deal but only because I'm almost positive that you won't be able to do it. There is a lot you don't know about me y/n he says with a smirk before getting up out the chair and walking out the room. Okay there's a chance I will have to kiss him at the end of the week... but im not complaining.