imagine getting lost at a hobbit premiere

You are 6 years old and you get lost at a hobbit premiere and bump into Aidan turner and dean o'gorman.

I follow my mum and dad through the huge crowd of people its really loud and kind of scary. I get distracted by the big picture of Bilbo on a wall so I turn around to follow my family again but then realise they arn't there. Oh no i say in my head and I spin around in circles trying to find them but im too short to see anything. I sigh and push my way through the crowd and since im small I go unnoticed.  I soon find myself at the end of the crowd so I sit on the step of a building to think but it would help if people wern't being so loud! I look up and see what people are screaming at oh its Fili and kili that's why.... wait! Fili and kili? I look up again and see two guys one is wearing a navy blue suit and the other is wearing a black suit with no tie. I try to remember their real names which is hard since im only 6. Is it Aaron and Daniel? I shake my head no that's not it. I look around and see if any signs or posters that could help me and my eyes soon land on a picture of Fili and kili. I try to make out the words on the bottom I sigh im not very good at reading so this might take a while.

A... i... d... a... n t... u... r... n... e... r

Aidan turner! I mumble but I am interrupted when I hear a voice so I look up and see Aidan and... the other guy. Hey why are you sitting here alone? He asks and I sigh im lost. Ok well do you want to hang out with us for a bit and maybe we can find your parents? He suggests and I nod ok. They smile as I stand up and luckily im not wearing a dress or I would have tripped up... ugh I hate dresses. What age are you? The other guy asks I look up at him im 6 I say and He smiles do you like the hobbit? I nod yes I do. Do you know who we are? Aidan asks and I nod your Fili and kili I say and they chuckle yes but do you know our real names? I smile as they take me to a less crowded place. Well I know your Aidan Turner I say and he nods I am but if im Aidan then who is this guy? He says pointing to the other guy. Well I would know his name if you didn't interrupt my reading I say and they chuckle that's what you were doing? He asks and I nod yes I take a long time to read im only 6. They nod well im Dean he answers and I smile see I knew that but I couldn't remember I say and he shrugs fair enough. So do you see your parents anywhere? Aidan asks. I look around and see no one that looks familiar I sigh no. Well im sure we'll find them soon he says and I nod.

Me, Aidan and dean have been hanging out for a few hours now and they haven't even left to answer questions. I raise my eyebrow arn't you going to go answer questions? I ask and they turn around and both shake their heads. We would rather stay here with you Aidan says. Really? But I thaught you like your fans I say. He nods we do but sometimes they can get a bit too excited. I nod but frown knowing that I stopped fans from meeting their idols probably. I sigh and look around for my family but again im too short and im pretty sure the crowd just got bigger. Wait! I have an idea dean says and he walks off! Me and Aidan just look at each other in surprise. Uh where is he going? I ask and he shrugs I don't know but im hoping he's not doing something stupid. Suddenly we hear a voice from a speaker somewhere. Its deans voice!

Hey sorry to bother everyone I am dean o'gorman and I have an announcement to make. Me and Aidan have bumped into a 6 year old girl she's lost and her name is y/n if you are her parents then come and collect her she's with us at the side of the red carpet.

Again me and Aidan look at each other in surprise. I smile when I see Dean and I run over to him and give him a hug. Thank you Dean I say and he shrugs least I could do. I let go of him and we walk back to Aidan. I turn around when I hear my name being called and I see my older brother and he comes over to me and kneels down to my height. Oh did I mention my brother? Y/n don't ever do that again mum and dad are worried sick and me of course. Orlando?! I hear behind me so I turn around and see Aidan and dean with shocked faces. He nods yeah What's up? He stands and picks me up walking over to them. What do you mean what's up? Y/n is your sister? Aidan says and he nods well kind of my parents adopted her. They nod but don't get to say anything from getting interrupted by my banschee of a mother. Y/n! Where did you go!? You had us worried sick! She says. Mum calm down im ok I thaught dean would have answered your questions plus I already had this conversation with Orlando I say. She nods ok and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Ugh I say and wipe the same cheek when she turns around to Aidan and Dean. I hear my brother chuckle as he walks towards the group still holding me.

Later

Its now the end of the premiere and its really late and its way past my bedtime so I am tired. I walk over to Aidan and dean and Aidan picks me up. Thank you for helping me today I say and they nod its ok we were happy to dean says. I don't want to leave you guys I'll miss you too much I say and they smile we'll miss you too but I have an idea Aidan says. What is it? I ask and he smiles again we can still keep in touch we have your brothers number so we can call, text or Skype each other he says and I nod yea that's a good idea. And im sure Orlando wouldn't mind taking you to the set dean says. I nod smiling as my family walk over come on y/n we have to go now my brother says and I nod as I am put on the ground. I then give Aidan and dean the biggest hug ever each and then Orlando picks me up and we walk out with mum and dad.