1. Beginning with clash

A huge building is shown. There was a board written" SS industries". The Top industry of country right now. No one has the power to beat ss industry and grab no.1 position.

Shekhar gadodia: Owner of ss industry. He doesn't live in India. Handle his company from outside the country. He comes India in every four or six month for business purposes. Purely business minded person, have no time for his daughter

Inside the office,
Everyone was seen busy in their work. It's sharp 9:00 a.m. All are present before time as their MD don't listen any excuse if they get late and fire them. So all come before her.

Two girls were working and talking too.
Girl 1: Sheena, yaar I wish she don't come office today.

Sheena (confused): Who?

Girl: arey, that nightmare.

Sheena chuckle and said: Right Mira. Seriously, she is a nightmare. I also want that she won't come today. Atleast we can take a sigh of relief today.

Mira: Hmm (she laughs)

Sheena: What happened? Why are you laughing?

Mira (laugh) Nothing, I was thinking  What will happen to the guy who will marry her?

Sheena also laughs: Right, he must have done some sin in his previous birth that he will marry SG mam.

Both laughs.

Outside the building, a luxurious Black car stops and a man come near the car. He open the door and here come the devil  SG. She comes out of car well dressed in office attire. It was a knee length fresh and high heel shoes.  She looking absolutely stunning and hot but who has the guts to check out her. She entered inside with full attitude and stern look.  A girl was following her or can be said running behind her handling files and telling her about schedule and meetings. She is her p.a. Tina. She was moving towards her cabin but something caught her attention and she stopped near a table where Sheena and Meera were working.

She banged the table loudly and shouted: You don't need to worry about my husband Ms. Sheena and Ms. Meera. You are here to work. Not to do gossip about my life. You know very well I don't bear single mistake. So now, type your resignation letter and come in my cabin within 10 minutes. You both are fired!!!

Meera was about to say something but SG interrupted.

"Shut up!! Just take your resignation letter and get the hell out of my office!!"

Both get startled hearing her shout. Others were sad for them. SG looked around and shouted: Is there any celebrity came that you all are looking at? JUST GET BACK TO YOUR WORK!!!

Everyone getS busy in their work.

SG: ( Swara Gadodia) 24 years, a cruel, selfish, arrogant and ruthless. She lives in India and handle her father's business. Her mother is dead. She is a threat to rival company and for her employees, a worst nightmare as they know that their single mistake and they are gone because SG don't give second chance. If anyone comes in her way or mess with her then she make their life hell even if she has to bear loss.

Swara went inside her cabin and She took her sit. Tina give her a file. She took it and read it.

Swara: Hmm, call Mr. Sharma in my cabin.
Tina nodded and called him.

Mr. Sharma came and she said: (angrily) Mr. Sharma, why we are getting late in starting this project?

Mr. Sharma: Mam, actually that site is own by a NGO and that ngo owner is not ready to sell that land. And...

Swara (shouts): Ohh shut up!! Just don't give your stupid excuse. I want results. You have only 24 hours. Just start the project or you are fired. Now get lost.