shot- 16

Hey everyone...
Thanks for liking previous part.

To be continued...

Sanskar was standing in balcony with blank look but have tears in his eyes. The room behind the balcony was still in complete mess. He was still here after making her sleep in another room. So many things going in his mind.. questions and answers,.. she was always a question in herself, no one could understand her, may be he was also one of them,.but today he got the answers,.the reality of her life,.the mask fallen and release her inner self. The facade which he always sure is fake but she was clever enough to hide herself wisely. Hate,.the four letter word is such strong word that it can make someone's life hell to that extent that is beyond imagination..nd that happened to her. She believed herself to be hated by everyone. But what could a person do if he never saw what love is,. Nd she always did for what people should hate her,. He always thought how could someone live bearing everyone's hate,? It's hell itself to be hated. Isn't it? Nd answer she always did was " I was made to hate".. really was she? Was she made to hate? But she thought it as her destiny, her life.
What was her fault that her father never had time for her, what was her fault that she was a girl child? Yes ,she didn't told this,..but her mother had revealed in her diary that her father wanted a boy,.such a narrow mentality person he is,. Her mother nd father always had fight on this topic,where her mother always supported her,.
He could not hold his tears when he read her mother's diary that was kept in her secret room. Yes he went there to know about her life,.but the more he found,the more he got was dissapointment that she never had any happiness in her life,she don't know what happiness is,.what life is,.

Few moments ago;

When he comes out of room where he made swara sleep . He take a deep sigh closing his eyes nd open eyes with determined face.. a determination to let everything out today,.to know each and everything,. Nd he knows what he have to do,.then went back to their room. He lock the door,..nd look around the room that was in complete mess due to swara's anger,. He go toward bed side,nd open the side drawer. He look for something nd then got what he was searching,.the Key of her secret room cause he knows very well where swara hide it,.
He move toward the room nd open the door. He entered nd closed the door behind,. looking around the room,he found numerous pictures, nd in center it was large photo of Shekhar gadodia,. It's not because she love her father , it's because she want to remember that she hate him most in this world,.that was the word she said when they come in this room last time when she got drunk. She might have taken out her frustration that time only but drink overpowered her conciousness. But as it's said ,. everything reveal one day and today was the day,.he walk forward, looking at the photos on the wall,.he had seen before also but now he know it's her and her mother pics.. it's was all her childhood photos but not in single one, her dad was with her. No doubt her mother was very beautiful,.nd she is just like her mother. His gaze fall on one pic where it was written her mother's name " Mrs. Sharmistha gadodia" but it was cut with marker,.nd written "My mom". Clearly indicating her hatred toward her father nd possessiveness toward her mother that she is not his wife,she is only her mother.
Then he sees the table and self that was full of awards,shields nd certificates...for her different achievements,.he can clearly know it was collection since her childhood,.which she had dedicated to her mother as it was clearly written" to mom".
He opened the drawers and find so many things of her childhood. Sketch pens,toys,pens etc. He was looking everything when he found a diary,.it was looking too old,.may be it was the same,.her mother's diary.. but is it right ,.to open this? It's about her mom sentiments nd means a lot to her.. he look toward Shomi pic,..but then remembered her crying face,.nd his heart feels it's right. So he finally open he diary,..it was he mother's dairy what she had written after her marriage, Sanskar keep on turning pages reading each pages, but with each pages,.it was getting harder and harder,. She had written everything about her,her married life in which she never got love, their fights,.her dissapointment, her hope to live with her born to be child,.her heart shattered to know that her husband doesn't wanted girl child but she protected swara with determination,.she even told him that the daughter whom he don't want,will one day emerge as top in business world,.nd raise this company to that limit which he can never reach. Shekhar failure in business and more problems,.her depression due to his rude behavior nd she never told about this to him..nd when she comes to know she won't survive she put all her properties, bank balance which was fifty percent shares on swara's name which she will claim after she turn eighteen,.nd if anything happened to her,. everything will go to trust. But one thing she never stop herself from doing that to wait for her husband,.she always loved him,.nd waited for him..but unfortunately that day never came,. May be her death will change him was her last sentence written in her diary but swara was right as it never happened..