shot- 8

Hello everyone... didn't expect me .....right? .. I m back with next update....😂😂
Let's continue...

To be continued.......

Swara comes out of room nd sees  sujatha at breakfast table,... She got worried not finding uttara and Sanskar,.. but then sees Sanskar I coming with uttara,.. she sigh a bit to see that uttara is fine,..as uttara is very sensitive...
   Sanskar sees toward her angrily,..swara heart again felt pain to see another hatred look from Sanskar,.. swara silently started moving out when uttara sees her and immediatly come in front of her,..
Swara sees uttara,.. she got that she must be known everything,.. so she didn't react much.. nd talk carelessly..

Swara; what? Why are you blocking my way..?
Uttara; I just can't believe that someone can be so cruel,..
Swara sigh nd take her phone and started doing something....
Uttara; really I just can't figure out what type person you are? Firstly u separated Bhai from his love and now u separated me from Nikhil... Why ur life revolves around giving pain to everyone....
Swara; wait wait... Can u continue ur cursing session after I come back,..I have important meeting to attend rather than hearing ur useless talk nd u tell me,..is it ur family tradition to give long lectures..? I mean seriously,.. firstly ur brother..now u.. nd who knows after sometime sasu mom too.. right sasu mom?( Chuckled)..

Sujatha also got to know everything,..nd she was also angry on swara,..
Uttara; shut up,.. what u think u will break Bhai through me.. then listen it will never happen,.I have my family ,.I can live for then..share my pain with them,..,they are my strength... nd care for me because they were there for me whole night to console me,..to support me.. but u tell me who is with u..? No one right..

Swara( uncaring); yeah,..I have no one,..but I don't think it's big thing,. But U have na,.. so enjoy with ur family,.. nd now will u pls excuse me... I m getting late...

She was about to move when uttara hold her left wrist,.. nd it pained... But she didn't showed...
Nd look at her...
Swara; now what?..
Uttara; nothing,.. u enjoy others pain na,.. but did u ever thought what will happen to you when you will get through the same...

Swara; (laughs) really..? Look I can understand u r hurt but Don't talk all this because it's all gone over my head.. nd for your answer,.. whatever will happen I will see it.. you look out for urself... Understand...
Saying this she jerk her hand from uttara,..nd move outside with attitude...

Uttara was about to shout when Sanskar come to her..
Sanskar; leave her,.. it's not that we don't know her,... Come let's do breakfast..
Uttara nods...nd they sit for breakfast,..

Swara come out of mansion.. she was moving toward her car,..she took out her shades,..nd wipes tears from corner of her eyes , but having Stern face...nd put on her shades again.. sit in her car nd drive to her office,..

SS industries;
Swara was back to her work,..nd totally immersed in it since the time she came,.. she didn't want to think about anything,.. she was in her cabin when Atul knock the door...

Swara; come in..( seeing some documents)..
Atul come inside...
Swara;  Atul have submitted tender amount,..
Atul; yes ma'am,..here are the papers,..
Swara take it nd read; Atul ,..we  should get this contract anyhow,..
Atul; yes ma'am.. but ma'am there's one problem,..
Swara;( confused) what?..
Atul; our rival shekhavat &sons....they are competing with us...
Swara( smirked); really,..? Well it will be fun,.. but what's the problem,..in this? We are not competing for first time...
Atul; karma's had also applied for the contract..
Swara; ( shocked) what??
Atul; yes ma'am..
Swara; have they submitted the tender amount too..?
Atul; yes ma'am..
Swara; DAMN IT!!!... ( highly worried)..
Atul; but we have time,..if sir take it back,..nd leave this contract...
Swara; no ,..he won't understand it..
Atul; but if you could try,.. I mean this is really dangerous,.. nd that shekhavat ,..they give damn to rules,..he can do anything for mere contract... You know it ma'am..
Swara thinks,.. but she knew that Sanskar will never listen to her but still she thought to try for once...
Swara; ok,.. do one thing,..give me every details about this contract...