shot-2

Sanskar enter inside to get the biggest shock of his life.
Swara;( smirk) hello Mr maheshwari........, it's me SG , swara gadodia.
Sanskar look at her shocked. He was just standing at his place without any movement.
Swara; what happened Mr.maheshwari,why are u so shocked... Ah.. I get that, u never thought na that u will meet me here...
Sanskar come back to his sense nd become angry to see her. He reminds road incident....
Sanskar; yeah, I never expected to see u here( anger can be felt in his words).
Swara; yeah, I know u must have thought that there will be a man SG, who is handling this industry. Cheap mentality of society, nd u also thought like that., Right?

Sanskar; No, I never thought like that because I knew that SS industry is handled by a woman. I don't believe in this cheap mentality of society because i believe in equality of women nd men. but the difference is that I thought the person is mature, sensible nd most importantly have humanity in her... But you have nothing. NO sensibility,NO maturity nd DEFINITELY NO HUMANITY....( Sarcasm)

Swara fumed in anger listening all this , she get up from the chair nd shout at the top her voice.; SANSKAR MAHESHWARI!!!!u are no one to judge me ok, who I am or what I m. Understand( pointing finger at him).
Sanskar; tch tch tch,.. bura laga? ( felt bad) You know what's your problem, u can't digest the truth. That's why whenever anyone say truth, you get out of control in anger.
Swara; ENOUGH!!!, One more word nd u will.....
Sanskar; nd I will thrown out of your office,right?...what else can I can expect from you.? But you don't need to do all that because I am going only. I also don't want to work with a stone heart nd selfish person like u. I will work in any other company but yours,.. never in my life...
Saying this is turns to go but stop in his track listening swara.

Swara got more angry listening whatever Sanskar said but she thought something Nd sees him going Nd say; I hope , your family will not face the consequences of your decision, especially your mother.....

Nd as expected Sanskar stop , swara smirks as her arrow hit at right place.

Sanskar slightly turn shocked nd see her smirking.
Sanskar( confused); what? What did you say?..
Swara ( smirks), she took paperweight from the table and started to play with it.

Sanskar; I asked u something, what did u just said?
Swara; tch tch tch,.. ..... bura laga( felt bad).? You know what's your problem... oops..., Not problem., Actually weakness... So u know what ur weakness is your mother nd your life your sister uttara, nd (act like thinking)....hmm.. am I forgetting someone.., oh yeah, ur love,ur sweet girlfriend priya oberoi,right?( Smiling nd smirking). Ur life revolves around them but what will happen to u when anyone of them have to face my anger nd consequences of ur decision...

Sanskar get really angry this time .
Sanskar; ( angry) shut up!!! I will kill u ,if u do anything to my family.
Swara seems unaffected nd she go and sit on her chair.
Swara; arey, when I said that I will do anything, but you have done a mistake so they have to face na?
Sanskar; firstly, I didn't do anything wrong ,it was u who was wrong nd secondly if your problem is with me, deal with me not my family. Nd I m not afraid of your threat. I can take care of my family. Nd even if you put a small scratch on them ,u will be face my anger. Understand.
Swara; ah.. dialogue to achcha Mar Lete ho( u said dialogue perfectly), let's see if u have another quality of hero or not?( Seeing her phone).

Sanskar; ( confused)what?
Swara; save your girlfriend who is going to mall for shopping with her freind but she don't know it's her last shopping.

Sanskar; what rubbish??
Swara ; call her nd check?
Sanskar didn't believe her still he call priya.
Sanskar; ha hello Priya,. Where are you?
Priya; hi Sanskar, actually I am going to shopping with Neha.
Sanskar got numb listening it. He sees swara who was smirking at him.
Priya; hello hello ..... Hello Sanskar... Are u there?
Sanskar Comes in his sense nd say; y..ye...yeah....
Priya; ok Sanskar, we reached, I will meet u in evening.bye love you.
Sanskar; hello..hello Priya..
But call was already cut.
Sanskar call her again but she was not picking up the call. Priya forget her phone in car only.