shot-6

Hey everyone,... I m back again with next part of this story..

To be continued......

Five months later,.....

It's been six months of Swasan marriage,.. many things changed in these months except for swara rude behavior nd arrogance nature.... She was not changed a bit..but it is more like she is showing that she is not changing but something inside her Changing,...her heart feels happy with new change but her mind was not letting her heart win... She always so herself as much arrogant nd selfish.. she always fights with Sanskar nd objects him.. their clashes never stopped.. but change was that it was Sanskar who wins.. nd swara get more irritated... Sujatha nd uttara didn't like swara a bit,.. nd swara also don't do anything. She always do something which made them more angry on her.. her habbits,..her attitude ,.her talking way everything was not tolerable.. she even behaved very badly with sujatha relatives who came to meet her, she didn't showed any politeness but she did exactly opposite ,..nd insult them saying that they came to meet sujatha as her son is SG husband,.. so thought to take some advantage.. they are fond of money not about sujatha health... Sujatha get angry as she has no sense to talk to elders... But swara was unaffected by all this... She just walked away saying the guests to out from here... Sanskar came to know about all this ,and it leads to another fight between them..

After 1 nd half month of that contract,.. Sanskar submitted compulson amount to swara..
,..by his best friend laksh help,.. Laksh got to knew everything about Sanskar,..he was in London nd when he met Sanskar,.. Sanskar told him what was going in his life,.. he couldn't see him defeated,. He knew that Sanskar was always having dream to start his own company,..he offered help to him previously also but Sanskar always denied it,.. once again Laksh offered him help , Sanskar was about to deny but he convinced him,.. saying that he won't help him fully but he will pay the compulson amount nd then they will start business together as partners to which some shares he will pay nd remaining will Laksh pay,.. nd after sometime,he can return that compulson amount to Laksh... Sanskar was reluctant but Laksh convinced him.. Laksh also wanted to do something with his own.. his father Durga Prasad was well known business man but he wanted to make his own image,..dp always support him... Sanskar agreed.. but now question was how will he give his share.. then sujatha support him nd He sold his properties, which was not much,.. He broke the deposits in the bank...sujatha gave her jwellery , Sanskar disagreed but sujatha made him understand,.nd prayed to God for his son success..

swara got confused when he submitted compulson amount,.. that how he got so much money in such a short period of time...so she told her secretary to get details nd then get to Know about everything,.. that was the first time she got worried for him as Sanskar put his everything,every single penny to his company,.nd if somehow he won't succeed then he will come on road.. but she didn't showed it to him,..
Flashback;
Sanskar came to swara nd swara permit him to come in..
Swara;(attitude) yes Mr maheshwari,.. anything important...
Sanskar; yes,. it's important.. ( giving something) here's the receipt of 1 crores deposited to ur company account... So as per contract..I m free to leave this company...

Swara look at him.. taking the paper.. she reads it and get shocked.. it was true ,..he paid the amount..
Swara; how did u get this much amount,. All of the sudden?
Sanskar; it's none of your concern, u got what u wanted now ,may I leave..?
Swara; too much attitude huh.. ok but what will u do after leaving this company...as if I know..u don't have that much money to start ur own company..u will only get failure..

Sanskar; failure is the first step to success..nd about my future..u don't worry.. I will take care of it,..MRS. MAHESHWARI...
Swara look at him shocked,..as he called her Mrs maheshwari..
Sanskar; I am not bound to call u mam now,..as I m not ur employee..nd u r my wife so U r maheshwari not gadodia that u still write with ur name,..