shot-9

Hey everyone,...  Finally I m back with another shot of this story... I wanted to publish it yesterday only but internet problem,.. so I m posting it today.. let's continue....

To be continued....

Swara meet with guests professionally,.. most of them knew swara already as she was MD of SS industries..  she was standing when a man around fifties come to her...

Man; hello SG...
Swara; oh.. hello Mr. Kapoor... How are you?
Mr. Kapoor; I m fine... How are you doing?
Swara; I m also fine,.. thank you..( professional smile)
Mr. Kapoor; I m confused.. as if I Know,.. SG never loses.. then how come you lose this time...
Swara; sorry??..
Mr. Kapoor; I m talking about the contract... I mean....
Swara; I got what you mean Mr. Kapoor... I know u also have applied for the contract but somehow couldn't get it,.. nd Mr maheshwari won it,.. i can feel from your words ,.. how unhappy u r..
Mr. Kapoor; as if u r not..? I mean it's ur first time right?... Nd any business man will be unhappy if he loses an important project...
Swara; ( smirked) that's the difference between me and other business person... Nd I m SG.. this name ,.. I didn't get just by winning.. it's because I never think to loose.. I focus on winning rather than being unhappy for one loss... Nd you think about the loss rather than winning,..
Mr. Kapoor ( smile fakely) ok leave it.. how's life.. I met Mr. Gadodia in London two months back,.. for a conference.. but somehow couldn't contact him after that... How is he?
Swara; you met him and you are asking me how is he,.. ? It's been a year I met him,.. but still he will be fine only,..
Mr. Kapoor; nd ur husband,..
Swara; what?
Mr. Kapoor; yeah,..I heard that you are married to some struggling business man .... But let's it be I think it must be a rumour only,..this media and their publicity stunts.. I mean u rejected to marry my son who is well known business man,.. then marrying a struggler will be really to far,..but I want to ask you something why you don't want to marry my son,.. he is good,.. I think it would be perfect match nd you both will look great together,....

Sanskar who was just passing by heard the last words,..( from why don't you marry my son.........)
A sudden anger raised in him listening it,.. swara and Mr. Kapoor didn't noticed him...
He was about to go from there angrily but stopped to hear swara...

Swara; because ur son is not worth to get me as his wife,..and for the reason u asked,.. I have long list,.. nd it is enough for me to reject your son,.. you call ur son good... Really Mr. Kapoor,..? A drug addict,.. A womaniser... A spoilt,..nd totally disrespectful person,.. any girl will never agree to marry him if she knows about him,.. then me,.. it's really too far Mr. Kapoor,. Nd I m not surprised why he is like that,... because when you only saying he is good ,,.. the he might be thinking he is great..right? Nd what u said that ur son is a business man,.. no Mr. Kapoor... He is not.. he is just enjoying the legacy and money what he got from ur business and company,.. nd if you leave him na,.  He won't have power to work for himself and eat just for a day.... Nd other thing..who told u that it's rumour that I m married.. yes it's true,.nd about marrying a struggling business man,.. I don't think it's bad thing because he is not like those gold diggers who marry a daughter of rich family for getting money and properties... And if one day.. may God never do this,.. if his business failed ,.. then also he will able to do something for himself and his family because he never runs from doing hard work,.. you know Mr. Kapoor,.. only strugglers knows the real taste of success ,because they know it's importance ,..when they achieve it.. their small wins give them courage to take another step,.. so please don't compare my husband with ur moron son,..

Saying this swara was about to go but she stopped and say; nd about your first answer,... How is my husband.., why don't you ask him only? It his success party only which u r attending right now....( Smile with smirk nd go)...

Sanskar who was standing and listening all these was shocked to hear swara,. She was supporting him nd praising him,..He expected her to say all those things to Mr. Kapoor about his son but supporting him,.. it was really out of the blue,.. nd he felt really good in his heart...but a question arise in his mind,.. what was that,.. is it really like that what he saw..?