Shot- 20

Hey everyone,. Some of you are telling not to end it soon, but I don't want to drag it. Nd only for ur demands nd swasan moments I m extending the story to 25th shot,but not more than that. Once I thought it a one shot then ts now it has came to 20th part. Really unbelievable,.

To be continued.....

Swara was working on her laptop but was not able to handle herself more nd was feeling weak. She shut her laptop nd kept it on side table.
She squeeze her eyes tight nd pressed her lips to stop herself from breaking more. There is heal of every wound but no heal to wound that u got from love.. its unimaginable pain. Love is pain yet people love.
Swara fell sleep in sitting position due to her tiredness.
Then only Sanskar entered inside mansion fully frustrated nd somewhat angry. Behind him sujatha and uttara were also there, they also came,.. their eyes were down nd sad. Sanskar without caring to say anything just move toward his room...
Uttara took sujatha to her room.

Sanskar entered inside room nd sees Swara sleeping in sitting position only. He sighed closing his eyes ,he get calm nd anger vanished seeing her face. He go toward her.. as he go close,he sees dried tears on her cheeks nd got concerned,.
" Was she crying" his mind questioned..
Not thinking much he made her lye properly on the bed, nd sit beside her, slowly wipes her face but instantly a fresh tear fall from her eye making him restless about her.
She was sleeping still crying. May be her heart was crying.
Sanskar:( monologue) she was fine since two days, what happened to her suddenly, did Mr. Gadodia again said something to her,?. If he did,. I m not going to leave him this time. I have to talk to her in morning..

He wipes her tears, nd then bend and kissed her forehead caressing her hair. Swara tensed faced get relaxed. She felt satisfaction..
Sanskar off the side light nd get up from the bed nd cover her with comforter. He took his cloths from cupboard and go to washroom. He changed nd comes out.
He sees Swara sleeping,nd goes to balcony. He closed his eyes thinking something.

Sanskar pov;

I can't believe so much things happened in my life. A lot of changes, in my life,in myself. I was middle class boy with lots of dreams. I knew that getting success is not easy but never knew living life is so tough. I would have never known it till I met her. Till I came to know about her. I thought,may God never do this to anyone what she did to me. But now I understand that may of never do this to anyone what Happened with her. No one should get such fate where no one loves but only hate you. How can u survive? But she did. Will u able to? No... It's not that easy.
My life take huge turns in these months nd views changed toward her. She is just a simple girl who had everything in her life but love. Situation changed a normal and sweet Swara to SG. Since two days I totally ignored her cause I know her,she don't want sympathy nd she don't deserve pity, What she deserves is love. I know my ignorance hurt her cause she love me but I wanted my answers. Do I love her.? My heart and mind were totally confusing me. Heart was fallen for her but mind says what she did to me. But still heart always win saying that she was with me when I needed her. She cared for me the most. nd I had to agree that I love her,not caring about her past mistakes. It said we can forget wrong things by one right thing that win ur heart., Nd everyone do mistakes, doesn't she deserve second chance,a chance to live her life. A chance to know what is life, she is not bad at heart, her heart is still that six year old Swara which yearn for love, I promised to bring that Swara who was lost.,To take out from darkness, she is the person Who need only love. But little did I know that she is that Swara just hide her goodness inside her.,till I met Tina ,her p.a. who told me about her.
She was never wrong, she was always with me. Everything she did was for me., Accept for separating me from Priya whom I love, no I loved.. , yes I don't love her now.
I was shocked when Tina said about her when I met her today in mall. I went for a meeting in hotel near it. When I saw her there,I thought it a perfect chance to know about Swara,. Cause Swara tried to kill my mom was still not digested by me.