shot -14

Hey guys,..I m back with next shot of this story,.before we start,.I wanna say ,..pls don't feel bad that I m not replying ur comments,. I think to write nd give u next part but I read all ur comments,..I hope understand,.
Nd thanks for liking previous part,..

To be continued....

Sanskar was looking at swara who was burning in her anger,. Suddenly a knock comes on the door,.nd the person come inside,.it was Laksh.. swara composed herself,.
Laksh; hi buddy,..
Sanskar; hey Laksh,..
Laksh; I just came to know, aunty told me nd came runningly to meet u,.. I wish they told me yesterday only..
Sanskar; it's ok Laksh.
Laksh; how r u now..?
Sanskar; better,.
Laksh; what was the need to drive fast?
Sanskar; it wasn't my fault,.I don't know how that truck came in front suddenly,.
Laksh; thank God..someone see u and took u here,. God bless him,.
Sanskar; hmm( thinking something)
While swara suddenly got nervous listening Laksh,.nd Sanskar noticed it..
Sanskar; Laksh,.I don't know why but I don't think it's accident,. I mean ,..its like that truck intentionally hit my car,.
Laksh; you mean ,. someone is trying to kill u,.
Sanskar; yeah,..
Laksh; is it he same person who was warning about the project,.?
Sanskar; may be,.
Laksh; then he can attack again right?
Swara;( unknowingly blurt). He won't,.
Laksh; what?
Swara; I mean,. Why are u thinking like that,.
Laksh; logically,.if he can attack once, can't he do it again.?
Swara; yes,.but for doing that he need guts.
Sanskar; why are u so concerned?
Swara;( murmured) may be I always was ,.but if u could understand when I was stopping u from doing the project..
Sanskar; what?
Swara; nothing,..nd I m not concerned,..
Then the knock came on door,.
It was inspector..
Laksh; Inspector dixit,. You ,here?
Ins; yes,. I came to inform something to Mr. Maheshwari..
Sanskar; what?
Ins; sir,. U didn't met with accident,.someone intentionally tried to kill u,.
Sanskar; who?
Ins; Anant shekhavat,we arrested that person last night only nd now he blurt all his crime.. not only this ,.those threat calls were also done by him,.so that u back out from the project,.but now situation is under control so u can relax..
Sanskar; hmm..
Insp; take care sir..
Sanskar; thanks,.
Inspector looks swara for once nd nods,.swara also nods,.  Laksh sees it but thought inspector was greeting swara,.as she is well known person in city,.but Sanskar who sees this, thinks something,.things were moving in his mind,.
Inspector left,.
Laksh; thank God that bastard arrested,.
While swara smirked unknown of the fact that Sanskar saw her.

Sanskar;( monologue) is there any link between Anant's destruction and swara. I don't know why but I m strongly feeling it.
Screen freezes on Sanskar face nd swara smirking face..

Two weeks leap...

It was two weeks since Sanskar accident,. He was in hospital for four days,.nd it's ten day he is back to house.. sujatha and uttara took great care of him,.he was getting better fastly,. His bandages were taken out,.now only small bandage on forhead and palm nd wrist is having bandage,. His wound are healed. Laksh used to come to see him,.nd spend time with him and his family, Laksh was handling office in Sanskar absence,.swara also care for Sanskar,she used to come to check him in nights,when he fall sleep nd sit for hours,. But she never showed her care,.cause in morning she again show herself rude,.but she doesn't sound totally rude,.sujatha and uttara behavior toward her didn't change,.swara feels hurt but she doesn't bother,she knew it was all cause what she done to them, she felt hurt when Priya came to see Sanskar,but shows like she doesn't care, it was another thing that it was piercing her heart, but will she show,not at all,. nd what she cared for was Sanskar. Sanskar was very much better now and swara was very Happy about it..that's a she wanted.

It was evening,
Sanskar went to office today after fifteen days,. Sujatha and uttara were also not in mansion. Swara came back from office, she came in hall,.nd call Maria..( her maid)