shot- 15

Hey guys,.. I m here with next shot of this story,.as most of u demanded for this story,. So let's start...

To be continued....

Swara move toward her room in full anger,. Shekhar also left from there,. Both were unknown of the fact that someone had overheard their conversation,.the person came out of darkness nd revealed as non other than SANSKAR... He just came from office when he sees swara was angry on a person,nd shouting on him. He couldn't get who is the person as he was facing his back,till swara sarcastically called he don't even remember when she called him dad last time,.nd then he comes to know he is her father whom she hate the most,. He remembered the office incidents when she used to burst out on the phone,. Since that time he wanted to know the reason behind this hatred. He tried to find out things but he couldn't get much. But now he heard their conversation nd he comes to know.. he felt disgusted over Shekhar gadodia who just choosed to attend his meeting and take his flight,not giving importance to his daughter,. But at the one should pity on him that he can't understand his own daughter. He is rich yet no one can more poor than him..

He sees toward in which swara went few min ago,.he can hear the sound of breaking things, falling,nd shattering on the floor, she was not in her control,..nd he knew her, at least he know this much about her in these 6 months,. He could have choose to let her suffer alone ,may be it's her deeds what she is getting as payback but is she that much heartless to deserve this? Nd is he that much angry on her to let her suffer.? He thinks a but and made his way toward that room...when Maria sees him nd stopped him..

Maria; sir,.. it would be better if you won't go now. Ma'am do not like anyone enter her room when she is angry,.nd now she is really frustrated,.

Sanskar stopped but said; but now things going to change,..nd I m not anyone,.I m her husband nd I don't give a damn whether ur maam will be shout or get angry. I m going and no one is allowed to disturb,.I hope u get that,.

Maria; yes sir,.

Saying this Sanskar move toward the room. Maria was happy to see Sanskar going to swara. Sanskar reached ,he can hear the loud  sounds,.and he tried to open the door but it was lock, he knew the person inside is not gonna open the door like that so he thought something..

Sanskar;(Stern) Maria,.. get me the keys,.
Maria; yes sir,.
Nd within a min he was given keys,.nd Maria goes from there.

He open the door by keys, he open the door nd heard her voice...
" WHO THE HELL IS THIS,.JUST GET LOST..!!!"
He sees her in devasted state,she was having a thick stick in her hand,.while things were shattered on the floor,.she was still in her office formals. She heard the door open and got angry,she instantly snapped on the person,.but turned to see it's Sanskar. She was burning in anger,.her eyes were red and watery. It's not that her anger vanished finding it's him but it's grew more as she remembered her father's word of leaving him and attending that so-called conference. She just don't wanted to see anyone for now, especially not him ,she was afraid,.yes she was afraid to loose him,.afraid if she said anything which she will regret later,.she can't trust herself with her words,. So she shouted,.
" Get out Mr. maheshwari.."
But anger heated up listening his deniel,." I won't...."

Sanskar; I won't,.
Nd watch her getting more angry,.
Sanskar; what? You will kill me for this,.or throw me out? Is that what u want to do..
Swara;( shout) yes,..yes . I will do that,.cause I m heartless witch.. I m the most selfish woman in this world ,.did u hear that... Are u happy,..or u also came to take out your frustration on me,.you also came here to blame me,. Everyone is dissapointed by me,.. you must be right? So blame me,.come... I m ready,. Start ,..that I made ur life hell,..I snatched ur love ,..I tried to kill ur mother,..I snatched ur sister's happiness,.. just say it,..why the hell are you standing like that,.?just blurt out ur hatred on me nd get the hell out,.I know,...I know for that only I came in this world,. Hate,.the actual truth of my life,. You know I hate myself too,.then why not u,. Just,..go away,.just go away,...