shot-13

Hello everyone... finally back with this story,..

To be continued,..

Swara go toward her car nd sit,.she reached hospital,. She directly go inside. She was moving toward operation theatre fastly when Tina sees her and stops her,..
Swara; what? Why are you stopping me? I was going to meet him...nd you....
Tina; that's why u was stopping you ma'am Sanskar sir is not there,..
Swara; ( panicked) what? What Happened to him?
Tina; nothing happened ma'am,..sir is stable,.he has shifted to ICU,. doctor said he has to be under observation for tonight,..
Swara; where?
Tina; come with me ma'am..
Tina take swara to ICU... Swara stops at the glass window looking inside ,her life Sanskar,.a small smile crept her lips,.. seeing her breathing evenly,..but tear made it way to her eyes,.. thinking how he was struggling for breathe a moment ago,..he was unconscious , sujatha and uttara were sitting there,..sujatha was saying something but she was least concerned to pay attention to her,..her eyes didn't want to loose him for a second,.she wanted to hug him and cry to let out her pain,..she was on the verge to loose a person she love the most ,.once again,. After her mother's death and this make her scared..she can't thank God enough to give her life back,.

Tina who was standing behind her was watching her,.she always knew that swara can never be that much heartless as she show,.their a different swara behind the mask of cruel SG.. but she is wise enough to cover it properly and not showing her inner self,. But not today,.her inner shell broke when she see her love going away from her,.. Tina always saw something different in swara when she sees or talk about Sanskar,.nd it was love,.being close to her nd being a girl she can understand swara pain .she never hated swara cause it was swara only who gave her job.
She come forward nd says breaking trance of swara; ma'am,..why don't you go inside?
Swara; I wish I could...
Tina; sujatha ma'am and uttara were angry on you for leaving sir in this state,..I tried to explain but they didn't want to hear anything,....
Swara; I know you did...nd it's not ur fault, neither their,.no wife in this world leave her husband in hospital to struggle between life and death,..but I couldn't just stand here and see him struggling for his life,.. it was killing me,.. he was dieing nd that person who tried to kill him was relaxing,.. celebrating his win that he broke swara gadodia through him,.. how could I let him remain in peace snatching my peace and happiness,.

Tina; you are right ma'am nd what you did was also right,.. crying for what happened is something everyone do,.but remain strong despite of how broken you are is done by few,.
Nd please don't blame yourself cause it was you only who saved him today,. Love is not only to stand by you loved ones in their problems but also taking that problems away from him,..you left but due to selfishness,.. selfish about your love,..nd it's not wrong to avenge person who tried to take ur love's life,.
They will understand you ma'am,..once they will know the situation,..pls open the door nd go inside ma'am..

Swara; some doors can't be open,.some pains can't be vanished,. They hate me,. And I hate that I can't change it now,..
( She wipes her tear,nd says) where's Dr. Malhotra cabin,..I want to meet him..
Tina told her,.nd swara left to meet doctor..

Tina sighed at her helplessness,.. she wished she could do something for her,.

Sujatha and uttara were sitting beside Sanskar,.they wanted to see him concious.. they were happy that he was alright now..
Then only door open. It was nurse,..
Nurse; excuse me ma'am,.can u pls go outside ,.I have to give him some medicines and injections,.

Uttara nods. Sujatha kissed Sanskar forhead,.caressed nd both go outside..

Nurse put on the curtain of the window,.to block the view from outside,..she turned around and see him lying on the bed,.her eyes welled up,.she removed her face mask nd nurse cap,.the nurse is revealed as SWARA,.( How can she go without meeting her Sanskar),..
She looks at his side,.his left was bandaged,.nd drip was connected to it,.forhead was bandaged,..he was provided oxygen mask to breathe properly,. He was covered with sky blue comforter till her chest,. Machines were attached,. showing his heartbeat rate,..