shot- 11

Hey everyone,.. I m here with next part of this story,..

To be continued,..

Karma's;
Sanskar was busy in discussing something about the project,.it was very important as it will be really profit for them,. Laksh was also there,.. the discussion got over,.. Sanskar sees a type of uneasiness on Laksh face,.
Sanskar; what happened Laksh? What are you thinking?
Laksh; Sanskar,.you know what I mean thinking.. Sanskar,.in two days we got three threat calls to back out from project,.I know we don't know who is behind it but still,.it's serious matter Sanskar,..
Sanskar; hmm.. I Know Laksh,.but it's business ,.it's not easy,.nd we have achieved our first important project,.so we are not going to back out,. Nd one more time that call come..we will take police help,.
Laksh; do you think swara is behind it?
Sanskar; why do you think like that?
Laksh; nothing,..it's just that she had done so much,. Nd now she was also competitor for this project ,.it was seen easily that she was not happy when result announced,.so  may be,..
Sanskar; no Laksh,. I don't know much about her but this is not her,. She is not one of them who hide herself nd attack,. She shows herself,..She openly accept in front that she did it,. Nd with her actions I don't think she is behind it,. If she wanted to snatch this project,she could have done so many things nd may be could have get it too,. I have worked with her.. She never do cheap tricks to get project.
Laksh; cause she easily get projects.. she have big name in business,.. her company is at no. 1...
Sanskar; but don't you think that to make that name also we need a lot of hard work..
Laksh; why I m feeling like you are praising her?
Sanskar; I m not,. I m just saying the fact as u accused her..
Laksh; I m not accusing her,. I also said fact.. she have done so many things so,..
Sanskar;ok  leave it,.. let's get back to work..
Laksh; right,..,
They got busy in there work,.

It was evening at 7; 30 pm.. Laksh had already left saying bye to Sanskar,. Sanskar also completed his works nd was goes back to home..

SS industries;
Swara was still in her cabin looking for something in laptop,. When she got a call..
Swara; hello,..
O.s; hello SG..
Swara recognize the voice,.she got serious
Swara( attitude); what? Why the hell you called me?
O.s; so bad SG.. I called u to give u good news but u r always rude,.
Swara; ( confused) what good news?
O.s; not much ,..it's just I m watching an action thriller movie in which hero's life in danger right now...he is going to die Nd he don't know about it,. Poor guy,..
Swara; look I m not interested to listen your rubbish talks Mr. Anant shekhavat,. So stop wasting my time,..so bye..

Anant; wait wait,.. one min SG,.. I didn't told you the most interesting part till now,.. it's going to be best,..and listening it even you will be interested in watching this movie,. You know who is the hero,.. surprise,..it's  your husband only,.. Sanskar Maheshwari,. Nd I m watching live video of him dying,.

Swara got shocked and too much angry..
Swara( shout); what the hell are you talking,. What are you going to do with Sanskar?
Anant; nothing much,. A car is following him and as soon as he will cross the highway,.a truck will come in front of his car nd smash him with his car,.nd tomorrow  news headlines will be young emerging business man Sanskar Maheshwari died in road accident,. . Ur stubborn husband is same like you,.he don't understand simple things,.. I have warned him three times to leave project but no,..he is having no affect,.nd so fearless,. Now he have to die so that I can get the project,..
Swara; shut up!!.. I m warning you,.a single scratch on him nd you will be dead,. I won't leave you,.
Anant; will see that,but for now arrange for ur husband funeral,. Which also may not be in ur fate as u won't be  able to get his remains too,. You know why because,.after hitting with truck ,the car will accidentally cause fire,which is oviously done by my men.. hahahaha...save ur husband if u can SG which I know u won't but still,.. Time is running ... Tick tock,...tick tock...