shot- 4

Hey guys...I m back again with this story. So read and enjoy....nd thanku for ur votes Nd comments.

To be continued..........

Swara left to her bed and slept. Sanskar was looking at angrily but it's the only thing he can do as he can't do nothing more than that. He was cursing the moment he met with this selfish girl...

Night was passing but sleep was far from Sanskar eyes. He has changed in his T-shirt and track pant nd was laying on sofa thinking about his fate.

Next morning;
Sanskar was already awake. His eyes were red due to lack of sleep nd stress. He just get from fresh n up nd get ready nd went out of room, avoiding swara who was sleeping peacefully till now.

After sometime swara woke up. She look around but didn't find Sanskar. She avoid it completely nd then move her hand towards table to get coffee but didn't find it. Her anger reach to its peak. She get up of from the bed Nd put on her night gown nd storm out the room.

Swara( shout angrily) Ronnie!!!...( One of servants)
Servants got scared for Ronni but continued their works.

Swara;( still shouting) Ronnie...,Kamal...,where the hell are these idiots...( Servants).

The servants who were busy in their works immediately assembled in hall. Uttara and Sujatha were already sitting in the hall. They got confused what is happening in this house early morning nd surprised to see half dozen of servants , excluded watchmen nd gardener...
But didn't do anything.

Swara( coming down the stairs angrily) u idiots...why the hell all of u are in this house when u can't do ur job properly...u getting salaries for work not for ur irresponsibility. Where is my morning coffee?
Servants didn't Said anything they were still bowing their heads down.

Swara( super angry) now why the hell u are bowing down ur heads ,answer me damn.it..
Nd where the hell is Ronnie...?

One of the servant up his head Little ( still not looking to her eyes) ma'am he left to his village.. yesterday night only.. actually his mother was ill so...

Swara; ( angry) excuses..excuses... that's it. U all can give only ur lame and silly excuses..but in work...only zero. Why didn't he told me yesterday.,..ok leave it. Now I will do what I want....just call him nd tell him. There's no need to come back. He is fired. He take care of his mother only..no need to come here...
Ser; but ma'am..
Swara; ( sternly) no arguments...u all know I don't like anyone to cut my words. Now get back to work nd Kamal... bring a strong coffee for me in two min. Get lost all of u.

The servants immediately dispersed to their works. Swara came and sat on the sofa. Sujatha and uttara totally ignored her. Within a min..Kamal came with her coffee....
Swara was sitting like Queens sipping her coffee nd reading newspaper.
Sujatha sees her nd was cursing her inwardly.
She whispered uttara.
Sujatha( whispered); such a cruel person she is. One person was in problem,his mother was ill nd she just throw him out of job. She must help him but see...
Uttara; leave it maa...she is heartless...
Swara; it's ok u can curse me loudly,..I don't mind..( keep news paper aside) waise bhi...here each and every person hate me then why not u. Sasu mom.( Smirk). And about that Ronnie...I m like this only..whoever is working for me..he have to follow my rules or  I have another option to throw them out.

Sujatha; u know everyone hates u, still u don't try to change? I don't know how a person can live with so much hate nd curses...

Swara( dry laugh) seriously sasu mom! U didn't understand till now. Ok I will tell..I can live with all curses and hatred because....I WAS MADE TO HATE,,...
Achcha. Leave all that....where is ur super sanskari Son Sanskar Maheshwari.....I didn't see him since morning..is he planning to escape from me.....