Sneek peek

Picture by Deadnight14

Hey guys, Kidblaze98 here with I think one of the best books I have ever made. Now this book is a group effort by some of my followers like you guys, Kariexyandere, Howlstrider, and Dead night 14!

For those who have heard of Kariexyandere, good for you! The other two are new here but have talent I can assure you!

Now this book will consist of some of our favorite games, shows, characters you name it, and cross all of them over! Now this is gonna be a big book so there are gonna be volumes in this. This will probably my biggest book ever unless my version of Fnaf isn't.

Anyway here is a sneek Read into the book enjoy!
(Also see if you can guess the characters.)

Sneak peek: Heroes unite!

"

In a house on liberty street sits Kidblaze and several other characters from various shows of his liking as well as from games and books."

We have a man in a white sleeveless fighters outfit with red gloves and a red headband meditating on the floor. Next we have a kid with a scar under his left eye. Has a straw hat and the same hunger as Kidblaze. Also wears a hat made of straw. We have a dino like creature in the kitchen trying to get the stove to work but to no avail, so he shoots fire to get it on! Next we have a girl in a white dress with green hair covering her left eye and is reading a book on the couch. We have a girl with dark purple hair with cat ears is sleeping in kidblaze's lap. Her appearance looks of royalty along with a girl with green hair in a knot style like the movie Rapunzel, they both come from Egypt. Also have a girl with blond hair in a white and yellow outfit with two snake companions.

Kidblaze:I can't believe this is happening! My favorite characters are in my house!

Straw hat kid:So this is where you live Kidblaze?

Girl with dress:Master's house is quite unusual for me.

Sleeveless guy:It seems quite peaceful her Kidblaze-sama.

Dino like creature: He has meat!

Straw hat guy:Ooh gimme some!

Dino like creature:I found it first!

Straw hat fellow:Well I'm starving!

"The two argue over the meat and then escalates to fighting."

Kidblaze: oh boy...