KatAclysmic's story

(Don't play music yet.

*in a home in the upper district.*

Zzz.

...

Zzz.

"Light comes shinning into the room and wakes up Fandom."

KatAclysmic's POV

*yawns*

Oh boy another day to make great beats!

"Dear, diary... What I'm about to tell you is amazing! O shall start from the beginning. I'm Katrina A. Clysmic. Age 16 music lover. Well a more better term would be: DJ WARRIOR! Yeah, that's sounds much better. Anyway, here's my story.

...

...

Katrina:Bye mom!

Mom:Have a great day, Honey!

" I slip on my roller blades and ride my way to school. The newspapers are booming lately! Cause of my music of course. It started Two years ago at my high school.

Story I:DJ Aclysmic!

"It was prom night and I was an unpopular girl. I went alone to prom. When I arrived I was wearing a Pink Hoodie with a Pink skirt and a blue short sleeveless shirt so I could hide among the crowd."

Katrina (two years ago):Hopefully no one bothers me.

"I enter the gymnasium and the decorations were wonderful! Look at all the couples. They must all be having a good time. I wish there was something fun I could do. Then I got my chance. The DJ had a allergic reaction to some cake and he had to be rushed to the hospital."

Students:now what are gonna do?

We got no music?

"This was my chance, I did music class and I went to Florida and learned how to DJ from my cousins. Good thing no one will recognize me in this get up. I went back to my car and I got some of my records, my headphones and my Cat ears."

These will be useful along with the mask and tail.

I head back and quietly head back and up to the DJ booth. I put in the records and begin to play.

Kidblaze:(play the music viewers on top now.)

Student:music?!

Who's playing it?

???:Hello people!

"The students face the booth to see me in my outfit."

Hello, Central tech! I'll be your DJ for tonight! Now let's party!

"The music begins to play and everybody starts dancing!

That's it people! Dance to your hearts content.

"listen girlfriend can't you see that I'm all of the things that you'll never be I'm cool like the rain I am hot like the sun I'm a neon rainbow and your... No... Fun."

"I also sing to my music! It was an original that I made for a group who was making a show on YouTube."

Students: Wow this song is amazing!

"They really like it. I wonder if I did it without the whole disguise. The prom lasted 2 hours later than it should have. The students came up to me and started asking questions."

Who are you?

Was that a song you wrote?

What school do you go to?