Derek's story Chapter 2: Patient V

Derek's POV

"We manage to make it to my house. Good thing my folks aren't home, otherwise they would ask why I have a half naked girl in home.

Woah!
" I turn around and is see her injuries are healing and their are things coming out of her back!"

Ahh! Resident Evil!

"I duck behind a sofa to his myself from the infected. Okay Derek, remember the Zombie games that you played and all that High school of the dead that you watched. Either they can see me like in all the games I watched, or in the anime, they are only alerted to sound. But I saw her running so its safe to assume that it..."

Hmm?
*I look up and she is right there with her mouth opened up in three different ways. I passed out from the shock."

Later...

...ter

Hey!

Hey mister!

Derek:Uhh.

"I come to and I see the girl hovering above me... Literally.

Derek:Ahh! What are you?!

Girl:I'm wondering that myself.

Derek:You don't remember?

Girl:My memories were taken away from me in a, accident. And when I came to I had this virus that is suppose to change the world but I saw the others and...

*she becomes silent.*

Derek:Do you have a name?

Girl:When I was there, I was known as patient V.

Derek: Patient v huh?

...

...

Derek:Velma. Your name temporarily will be Velma.

Velma:Velma...

" Her back starts to glow and strange creatures come out.

Derek:Oh! What the hell?!

Velma:Ah! Oh sorry. Still getting used to these powers of mine.

Creatures:You trying to harm this girl?

I don't like this guy.

But he is the guy to save her from those guys.

Still, we must be cautious.

Derek:And they talk... At this point, I won't be surprised if the world ends..

"Suddenly we hear an explosion and we look out the window and see zombies wrecking havoc on the streets."

Derek:I was kidding!

To be continued...