Marcel & Timothy's story part 2:Reizl!

Timothy's POV

"What is happening?! First, the characters from Tokyo ghoul are here, for real, next thing I know, Marcel grabs Reizl like its nothing! What is this?!"

Marcel's Perspective

Marcel:Hey Reizl! How ya doing?

Reizl: Who are you to get in the way of my fun?

Marcel:Sorry but as a hero, I can't let you kill that man. Hmm?

"Reizl tries to impale Marcel with her other arms but he noticed and jumped back."

Reizl: You aren't an ordinary human. Are you also a ghoul?

Marcel:Nope! I'm human. Well, half human. The other half I'm A krypted. An alien as a matter of fact. Freaky huh?

Reizl: I wonder how good you taste?

  Marcel:You can try!

"They both begin to fight. Reizl tries to get a bite in but Marcel is too quick. Timothy is just stunned, and Kaneki is passed out. Marcel delivers a kick to her abdomen and sends her flying through the wooden fence. Marcel goes in after."

Timothy:I'm gonna let Marcel take this one. I need to get help.

...

Timothy's POV

"I run from out of the alley way and to a pay phone and try to call this cops."

Hello? 911?! Hello?!
..
Damn! Stupid payphones!

Wait what am I doing? No human can take on a ghoul unless they have those weapons! Wait the suitcase! I left of at the cafe!

"I run to the cafe without looking where I'm going and I bump into a women."

woman:Hey buddy watch it!

Timothy:Sorry bout that!

"I continue to run to the cafe."

Kariexyandere's POV

Earlier...

At a closed clothing store, Karie picks the lock to the place and enters the building.

So many choices!
Which should I go for?

"Karie tries on many different outfits."

2 hours later...

Yep this is the outfit for me! It screams, "Sexy!"

"Karie exits the building when a guy bumps into her, knocking him down."

Hey buddy, watch it!

Boy: Sorry!

"The boy runs along."

Karie:That boy smelled like My senpai.

...

From that direction?

...

...

Meanwhile...

Marcel: Woah!

"Marcel gets blown black by Reizl into a pile of bricks. He gets back up but not till Reizl pins him down and sinks her teeth into his neck, letting out a scream from Marcel."

Marcel: Ahh! Sonuva..!

"Marcel repeatedly kicks her in the abdomen to break free. He then goes with a full force Headbutt which sends her flying a bit back."

Reizl:OH MY! YOUR TASTE IS WONDERFUL!

Marcel:Oh man! She can actually hurt me! This is a problem.

Reizl: I CAN'T WAIT TO DEVOUR YOU!

"As she goes in for the kill, she gets impaled by A hand from behind. Immediately as soon as Marcel saw the person who impaled her, he frozed up!"

Reizl: Wha..?

???:Nobody touches senpai, but me!

"She throws Reizl to the ground and throws a bunch of construction items on her."

Marcel:...

???:Are you surprised by !y appearance?

End of Marcel and Timothy's story.