sneak peek for book 2 part 2

Omg if I made a mistake on sneak in part one... Forget it.
Okay now for the next week peek. Also be sure to listen and pay attention to the songs as well. They give you a hint as to what genre each character will have. Okay enjoy.

There's a body on a desk table. The room is old and broken down, window shot out. The boy looked no older than 15. He starts to wake up. Wondering where he is. He has pain over all his body from that fight from that girl with the giant blade for a hand and a link claw hand. He also wondered why she was almost naked. The thought made him blush.

Suddenly someone walks in.

???:Ahh your awake.

It was a guy with black hair a school uniform. He had a pair of glasses on. He was wielding a crowbar in his left and a phone in his right. Wait he looks familiar.

???:Now then... Time for some guys to fly!

The boy .manages to struggle free and dodges the crowbar and quickly runs out of the room.

Boy:That idiot marcel! when I find him I'm gonna ring his neck of new not dead already!

The boy looks outside and he figures out where he is.

...

I'm dead.

That's it for this one. No music for this one. Cause I'm pretty sure everyone can get this one right. If not... Then we'll there is something wrong with your brain.

Assets will be announced when book 2 gets released in either June or late may.

Kidblaze burns out yall.