Lovers Quarrel:Kariexyandere vs Kidblaze

...

Boom!

Crash!

The place start to turn into a war zone as the Two begin to fight. As their first connect with one being super heated, and one being sub-zero, it causes an explosion which blast them both back, Karie into some trees, and Kidblaze into a car.

...

Marcel:How long has it been since I had a battle like this. Hmm? Stupid shrapnel.

*Takes out the shrapnel in his body*

Karie:Oh dear! It seems my dress is ruined.

Marcel:Your worry about that?! Your body was impaled!I

Karie:doesn't phase me while my adrenaline kicks in!

*Breaks the thick branch like a twig and tosses it Aside.*

Marcel:Okay that's cool in a way.

Meanwhile...

Derek:We need to hurry up with this mess and get to where Marcel is.

Kat:What's the big deal with Him and his ex?

Brier:Well if he made that story, it will tell you that his Ex was a Yandere who had the boys for him!

Fandom:That's not good!

Derek:He later gets the hits for her too cause she is a girl who can take care of herself. So Marcel couldn't let her go till he came back to america.

Agi:she was a strong woman. Manage to take on me in my Ultimate form.

Baset:I'm not sure that my Ascension would beat her.

Derek:As much as I hate to admit it but... That girl is Marcel' s other half, without a doubt.

Brier:And I thought Alexander was strong.

...

Fandom:Hey look we beat em.

Derek:Now let's go to where Marcel is!

...

Crash!

Marcel gets sent flying into a bus. As he tries to get up, Karie starts beating him with a metal post she dug up from the concrete.

Marcel:Wow we are... *Thud* causing a... *Thud* scene! *Grabs the post* Don't you think? Woah!

Karie:Not at all. Now fly!

Marcel:I HATE HEIGHTS!!!!

Karie picks up the Post with Marcel on it and chicks it like a javelin and into an old warehouse nearby.

...

Marcel:Okay... She has gotten stronger over the past 3 years.

Gets up and cracks his neck, legs knuckles and fingers.

???:Someone need a helping hand?

From out of the shadows out comes my cousin Roxas.

Marcel:Hey Roxas!

...

Roxas:So that's what's happening. Your ex is a Yandere with incredible powers.

Marcel:Yep!

ROXAS:is she strong?

Marcel:Yep.

Roxas:... Tag team?

Marcel:Tag team!

Roxas helps up Marcel and Then a car comes through the Wall and hits both Marcel and Roxas.