Marcel &Timothy's story 1:X tokyo ghoul.

"We explored Tokyo till it was night time and we decided to head to a local coffee shop to relax before heading home.

Marcel: Oh man this sweet mango flavored tea is amazing!

Timothy:How do you not have to go to the bathroom after drinking 10 cups?!

Marcel:Hey man, when your a guy like me who ran to the airport to get a plan ticket, not to mention I had to run from my house...

Timothy:Wait you ran?! You live on 9th and liberty! How did you?!..

Marcel:Great speed and stamina my boy!

Marcel:My point is... My bladder is strong! But I should probably go though. Brb.

" While Marcel heads to the bathroom, Timothy looks around the cafe and is amazed at how it resembles the cafe from Tokyo Ghoul."

Timothy: Man it looks just like the place. Hmm? Is that..?

Marcel:Hey. Whatcha looking at?

Timothy: Done already?

Marcel:Yeah. It came out looks Niagara fall's! So what were you looking at?

Timothy: I'm looking at those two and they remind me of Kaneki and Reizl (I'm not sure if I got there names right.)

Marcel:Cause those are them.

Timothy: Say what?! Cant be they are fiction characters.

Marcel: Then I'll prove it. We will follow them.

Timothy: Okay. Loser buys us Food of their choice.

"We followed the look alike characters into an ally by a construction site."

Timothy:This is too much of a coincidence.

Marcel:Prepare to buy me pizza. Anyway what's with the case?

Timothy:I got it from a guy in a trench coat. He said to press this button if I'm in any danger.

Marcel:Hey timothy, look.

...

...

Girl:Oh !y you smell nice.

Boy:(Oh boy! Is she gonna make a move on me?! Should I make the first move?)

"Suddenly the air grows dark. The boy sees something that freezes him in his tracks."

Timothy:*gasp*
...
What the F***?!

Marcel:Hey, Derek where are you right now?
...
Your here already? Well go to the shibuya district and find the shibuya  construction site. See ya here.

Timothy:And there he goes running.
...
...
Marcel?

"Marcel goes ahead and grabs the big glowing arm"

Marcel:Hey how ya doing?

To be continued...